Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
Oh. I though TS was trying to go from pop star to east coast royalty using her cunt as currency.

I never gave any thought to them before I started participating in this conversation, maybe she is, maybe she isn't, it might be enough just to say she spent a summer banging him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Jesus, I'm trying to be cynical and pessimistic here. Give me a break.
(08-22-2012, 07:12 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Give me a break.

Sometimes I'd like to.

Comeer and give your good buddy Gear a hug...there there...it's ok...don't struggle...
(08-22-2012, 07:24 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Comeer and give your good buddy Gear a hug...there there...it's ok...don't struggle...

[Image: icon_nutkick.gif]

*running*
You know I'm pretty fast right?

Gosh, I was hoping you weren't.

*crickets*

Smiley_emoticons_slash
Sneaky and quiet too. Stealthy really.

Maggot, your princess is really a boy.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-25467-1345867377-0.jpg]
whoooooa!

[Image: 0821-cops-lohan-x17-3.jpg]

Lindsay Lohan has often been accused of having sticky fingers — but so far, none of the charges against her has stuck.

Now she faces more jewel-fueled drama.

The Los Angeles Police Department considers her a suspect in the theft of $100,0000-worth of watches and sunglasses — and the “Herbie Fully Loaded” star could be facing serious jail time if she is found to have violated her probation, TMZ reported Monday night.

Lohan’s latest legal woes erupted last week when she and her assistant, Gavin Doyle, were party guests at the Hollywood Hills home of millionaire Sam Magid, who later called cops to report a jewel theft.

Lohan tried to leave the all-night party at around noon the next day, Aug. 20, but the owner realized several expensive watches and some sunglasses were missing before she got the chance.

He told everyone to stay and then called cops.

Although Magid recanted his story about his missing goods just days after reporting the theft, FIX?? sources said cops have continued with their investigation and believe they have independent witnesses who will identify Lohan and Doyle as the thieves, the Web site said.

In 2010, Lohan was suspected of stealing a $35,000 Rolex watch, and fur flew in 2008 when she was accused of ripping off an $11,000 mink. Both incidents were eventually deemed misunderstandings and she was not charged.

LAPD detectives contacted lawyers for Lohan yesterday, asking for an interview with the two suspects, but were rejected, TMZ added.

A representative for Lohan, 26, declined to comment. Cops told The Post they’re meeting with the DA, and the case is still under investigation. An announcement is likely Tuesdau, they said.

Lohan is still on probation from an earlier theft case involving a necklace swiped from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store a year ago. If she’s found guilty this time, she could go to jail for violating her probation.

Why does she continue to squander the opportunities she's given? Rhetorical question.
(08-27-2012, 10:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Maggot, your princess is really a boy.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-25467-1345867377-0.jpg]

Thats not a very nice thing to say about an innocent person ya know!!! 45
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It wasn't me! Wasnme

That's Lindsay Lohan's claim in the investigation into the alleged theft of $100,000 worth of watches, sunglasses and monogrammed Tiffany tableware from a multimillionaire friend of hers.

TMZ reports that Lohan is trying to pin the alleged burglary, which was reported to have happened during an all-night party at the home of her rich friend Sam Magid on August 20, on someone else.

Magid initially called police after the all-nighter when he realized several items were missing. He recanted his report days later, but police continued with their investigation anyway.

According to TMZ, under further questioning on Tuesday, Magid told police that Andrew Knight (who says he is record producer Suge Knight's son), said Lohan handed him and his friend a bag with stolen items wrapped in her shirt.

Magid says Knight returned those items to him, but that other items were still missing.

Wait, it gets weirder.

Magid also said Lohan herself told him she had hidden several items in his house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars. TMZ's sources say Lohan told Magid she was on Ambien at the time, so she doesn't have a clear recollection of the night's events.

Lohan also reportedly called Magid later and said: "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."

Regardless, Lohan says Knight did it, but TMZ says law enforcement doesn't believer her, as she is still the target of the investigation, not Knight.

[Image: trainwreck.gif]

Lindsay Lohan just can’t seem to keep her nose out of trouble – and now a newly leaked document reveals that the actress was recently banned from a hotel over a $46,350.04 unpaid bill.

Lilo stayed in the upscale Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood during June and July of this year, all the while racking up heavy room service bills.

The star, who was last night spotted leaving the Wolfgang Puck Restaurant in New York, ordered up room service meals, cigarettes and regularly used the mini bar during her stay but failed to pay the hotel for their services, forcing the manager to ban her from the premises.

[Image: article-2195179-14BB9C02000005DC-465_634x772.jpg]

[Image: article-2195179-0CD68821000005DC-756_634x479.jpg]

i wouldn't call her a celebrity, but you may remember this tanning moron. what a slob.

[Image: 150991219025127--525x500.jpg]

[Image: 31.1n017.tanmom.c--300x300.jpg]

[Image: 150991971025150--525x475.jpg]

[Image: SPL429721_015051345--525x415.jpg]

NY Post
The long-suffering husband of New Jersey’s infamous “Tan Mom” was doing a slow burn yesterday.

“Maybe she overdid it. But she doesn’t go out much,’’ an embarrassed Rich Krentcil mumbled when asked about his wife Patricia’s booze-fueled shenanigans at a Manhattan nightclub Wednesday.

Upset at having his family thrust into the spotlight again, he said, “She got a little nervous, but she was just trying to have a good time.

“It was a little wild, a little crazy. She feels a little bad,” he said at the door of their home in Nutley.

Patricia Krentcil, whose over-the-top tan made her an Internet celebrity, was the guest of honor at a roast at the XL Club in Hell’s Kitchen, where she drunkenly fell on the red carpet and was tossed out.

She wouldn’t show herself yesterday but was heard throwing a tantrum, screaming, “Shut up!” and, “Don’t open the f--king door. I’m not going out there. I’m done!’’

Apparently attempting to offer evidence she hadn’t been sloshed, she shouted, “Look, I’m falling down, and I’m not even drunk.”

She had put on quite a show at the club the night before.

Host Bianca del Rio, said, “She showed up at 2 p.m. for rehearsal, and she was amazing. But then we realized her medication hit in at 4, and then she came out at 9 p.m. she was drinking.

“We were making fun of her, and she got offended!”

Gawddamn all those shoes are fricken ugly.
Geesh, she is a hot mess and a half.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-31-2012, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Gawddamn all those shoes are fricken ugly.

THIS^