Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
Your seat has been saved all week.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-28-2013, 09:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: Your seat has been saved all week.

I'll take it. Could use a quick cat nap away from it all.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSiY0k8DeuJVZmDQVmxAm...OHszqDLrIy]

Weekend's here, things are looking up...
Ok, men (and women-loving women), your thought-provoking question of the day, brought to you by TMZ...

[Image: 0707-uma-paris-wwyr-gsi-inf-3.jpg]

43 year-old Uma Thurman and 32 year-old Paris Hilton catching some rays this weekend.

Who'd you rather?

(you're welcome, Maggot Smiley_emoticons_wink )
Uma definitely.

Her face is very attractive in a none conventional way and her tits are much better than paris hiltons two fried eggs.

Plus Uma wouldn't be crawling with STDs which is always a bonus.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I don't want to "do" her but I think Uma is probably way more interesting to talk to than Paris.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-07-2013, 03:06 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Uma definitely.

Her face is very attractive in a none conventional way and her tits are much better than paris hiltons two fried eggs.

Presenting!!!! Umas toes!!!! I know, I know you don't screw her toes.

[Image: l.jpg]
(07-07-2013, 05:48 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 03:06 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Uma definitely.

Presenting!!!! Umas toes!!!! I know, I know you don't screw her toes.

So, that's another vote for Uma then?

America's Princess' tootsies:
[Image: paris-hilton-feet-5.jpg]
No way!! Those feet are freaking hairy!
Commando Cunt Queen

Paris is wearing Louboutin's and she has three hammer toes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
SOB!!!..............Smiley_emoticons_shocked Its a tie! its a tie! a godamn toe tie!!! Do NOT yell "feet fight" when they're in the same room! They'll get all tangled up and never walk again.
(07-07-2013, 06:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Paris is wearing Louboutin's and she has three hammer toes.

Just goes to show, even Louboutin's can't hide the hammers! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-28-2013, 07:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I've always kinda liked Alec Baldwin, though I think he's a hot-headed asshole who should really stop and think before he leaves vicious phone messages for his kids or overacts to petty false reports by rag mag reporters.

[Image: 187x105]

Some dipshit from Daily Mail / Mail Online published a story claiming that Baldwin's pregnant wife, Hilaria, was tweeting during James Gandolfini's funeral. The Baldwins had actually left the services early and the reporter also hadn't accounted for time zone differences. Before the paper could retract their story, Baldwin tweeted out these little gems:

Account: ABFoundation @ABFalecbaldwin
Someone wrote that my wife was tweeting at a funeral. Hey. That's not true. But I'm gonna tweet at your funeral.
3:59 PM - 27 Jun 13

George Stark, you lying little bitch. I am gonna f%#@ you up. http://t.co/eoHfGGjD46
7:12 PM - 27 Jun 13

I want all of my followers and beyond to straighten out this fucking little bitch, George Stark. @MailOnline http://t.co/eoHfGGjD46
7:14 PM - 27 Jun 13

My wife and I attend a funeral to pay our respects to an old friend, and some toxic Brit writes this fucking trash http://t.co/eoHfGGjD46
7:16 PM - 27 Jun 13

If put my foot up your fucking ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much http://t.co/eoHfGGjD46
7:17 PM - 27 Jun 13

I'm gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna fuck...you...up. http://t.co/eoHfGGjD46
7:18 PM - 27 Jun 13

I don't have a publicist anymore. I fired them.
7:40 PM - 27 Jun 13

How much of this shit are people supposed to take? With these fucking blatant lies EVERY DAY.
7:41 PM - 27 Jun 13

My wife DID NOT use her phone, in any capacity, at our friends funeral. Now, fuck this twitter + good luck to all of you who know the truth
7:43 PM - 27 Jun 13

hah The man can throw down a drama rant, no doubt.

P.s. "Hilaria", funny name. Not in a hilarious hysteria kinda way, just a bit amusing.

Alec Baldwin is a fucking asshole a few years ago he left his 11 year old daughter an abusive phone message where he called her a “thoughtless little pig”.

He's brave on twitter and on the phone I wonder how fucking brave he is face to face?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I love an Alex Baldwin meltdown. Once he dressed up in a sheet to cover his face from paparazzi. I love that shit. The guy is so full of himself but he just can't keep his trap shut.
After country singer Randy Travis's media headlines last year resulting from his battles with alcohol and public nudity and driving drunk and cursing out LE..., hadn't heard anything about him for some time.

Today, Huffington Post reports that he's in critical condition (suffering from a heart condition). He's only 54.

I don't know much of his catalog, but really like his version of Amazing Grace.

(07-08-2013, 07:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: After country singer Randy Travis's media headlines last year resulting from his battles with alcohol and public nudity and driving drunk and cursing out LE..., hadn't heard anything about him for some time.

Today, Huffington Post reports that he's in critical condition (suffering from a heart condition). He's only 54.

I don't know much of his catalog, but really like his version of Amazing Grace.

Makes you wonder if he *knew* something was wrong with him and decided to live it to the fullestSmiley_emoticons_slash
(07-08-2013, 10:33 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: Makes you wonder if he *knew* something was wrong with him and decided to live it to the fullestSmiley_emoticons_slash

Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Nice Corpse

IMO I see his possible alcoholism as the problem and it got worse as time went on. That led to his heart condition and is a major contributing factor to his bad health and possible death. When you abuse your body as badly as that, (Randy Travis with alcohol and Andy Gibb with drugs), the weakened heart can't pump enough blood to the tissues to keep them healthy and infections take hold.

"Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a disorder in which drinking too much alcohol over a long period of time weakens the heart muscle so that it cannot pump blood ..."

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/...iomyopathy

"cardiomyopathy, a potentially fatal heart condition that killed Andy Gibb at age 30"

http://askville.amazon.com/heart-conditi...d=37222265
Zero, you are on it!
Hi Aussie. Good to see you. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
(07-08-2013, 07:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't know much of his catalog, but really like his version of Amazing Grace.

Forever and Ever, Amen

Wonderful country camp and sap!

^ Thanks, Tiki. I like it. Mr. Travis has a great voice.

Hope he makes it; here's a statement from his sister-in-law this morning:

"We have been told he has had surgery. Our prayers are going out to him because my husband just had a heart attack last year, so it is in their family," she says in a statement. "Their mother passed away at an early age with her heart, so it is like these boys are following right in their footsteps. My prayers are with them. That's all I can say right now."

I like the lyrics to this one, Three Wooden Crosses.