Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities

Some claim that her & her husband are fashion icons. She's in her underwear lying in a dirt pile for fucks sake. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What about the sleazy greasey 'break the internet' shoot. She came onto Australian TV and called that "art". Give me a fucking break you brainless fame whore.
I've always thought she was very physically attractive until recently. She went from pretty good looking to freak show.
Paris made a wonderful sexy maid of honor today. She sure can cook.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-10-2015, 06:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: Paris made a wonderful sexy maid of honor today.

Yes, she did. That's a beautiful gown.

[Image: 2A6B406E00000578-3156282-image-a-162_1436549933625.jpg]
Shame about the herpes.
[Image: 55af9b9b120000580013af81.jpeg?cache=fLDELlm7bR]

hah

"My Career in One Snapshot -- How I Acquired Fortune and Fame"; on my hands and knees, bottom's up, dirty style...

That's what that Kim Kardashian photo says to me.

Hahaha! Another one from the dirt pile. They think that's high fashion. I'm not kidding!
Good grief. Her ass is huge.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-22-2015, 06:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: 55af9b9b120000580013af81.jpeg?cache=fLDELlm7bR]

hah

"My Career in One Snapshot -- How I Acquired Fortune and Fame"; on my hands and knees, bottom's up, dirty style...

That's what that Kim Kardashian photo says to me.

Reminds me of one of the faces on Mt. Rushmore! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The brothers love those big round asses.
(07-22-2015, 08:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The brothers love those big round asses.

Bothers luvs white wimenz wid monies, to support dey lazy ass.
(07-22-2015, 08:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 08:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The brothers love those big round asses.

Bothers luvs white wimenz wid monies, to support dey lazy ass.

A lot of truth in that statemnt.

In this case, Kanye's got his own $$$.
(07-22-2015, 09:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: A lot of truth in that statemnt.

In this case, Kanye's got his own $$$.

Then why he be makin heez bitch be workin'?

Nigga aint no fool!
#Kimsfattassmatters
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bobbi Kristina Brown died this evening. Her family should have let her go a long time ago.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My friend usually thinks men over 50 are gross, but she loves Liam Neeson (who I don't find "annoying").

She just told me to check out this photo taken of him the other day in NYC.

[Image: 2AD8023300000578-3176551-All_is_well_Lia...698523.jpg]

He doesn't look like himself at all, very thin and frail. I thought maybe he was getting ready for a new role, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

He just released a statement to his fans that he's "healthier than ever" and there's nothing to worry about. And, that's that.
Do celebrities ever do movies for free? I am confused:

Quote:Chris Pratt seems like a friendly guy on screen, but persistent rumors suggest that there’s a darker side to Hollywood’s favorite leading man.

According to numerous reports, the Jurassic World star insists on being paid for every movie he appears in, and allegedly won’t even show up to a set unless producers are willing to bribe him with cold, hard cash. If this is true, it seems that Pratt’s affable public persona is a lie.

f you’re holding out hope that Andy Dwyer isn’t really a greedy miser, just know that things aren’t looking good. We did some research, and apparently Pratt ordered the studio to pay him $1.5 MILLION to star in Guardians Of The Galaxy. Not only that, his contract stipulated that he gets paid even more money every time the movie is shown on TV! That’s right—if Guardians appears on cable 10 years from now, Chris wants to get rewarded for it, despite not doing any additional work.

Apparently this pattern of behavior stretches way back, including Chris’ demand to get paid for every single episode of Parks And Recreation he appears in. And according to former coworkers from before his acting career, when Pratt worked in a restaurant as a waiter, he was already living a double life by collecting money and tips nearly every day he went to work.

It’s hard to reconcile the funny and charming Chris Pratt we all know with the wealth-obsessed jerk he appears to really be behind the scenes. Twitter is exploding with reactions from heartbroken fans:

http://www.clickhole.com/article/dark-si...ie-un-2765
(07-28-2015, 12:49 AM)Love Child Wrote: Do celebrities ever do movies for free? I am confused:

That's gotta be written tongue in cheek. Every actor who works has the expectation of being paid and there's nothing unusual with collecting royalties from past work.

Weird the way it's presented, as if he's a greedy fuck.
Don't know too many people who work for free, unless they are a good hearted volunteer.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!