Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
(03-12-2018, 02:40 PM)BigMark Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:09 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 12:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 12:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sandpaper Sally strikes again.

She does get a little crotchety sometimes but she's our crotchety bat and we love her.
I was only pointing out that MS is pathetic. But maybe once he gets his new fro he will no longer need to rely on poor coffee shop workers to boost his ego.

I thought you’d appreciate that I haven’t gone through some stupid mid-life crisis, like dying my hair, buying a sports car, dumping my wife for a younger model.

Just a smile and wink, and I’m good.

Im compensating for my small penis.

You picked a nice car to make up for it.
(03-12-2018, 03:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 02:40 PM)BigMark Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:09 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 12:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She does get a little crotchety sometimes but she's our crotchety bat and we love her.
I was only pointing out that MS is pathetic. But maybe once he gets his new fro he will no longer need to rely on poor coffee shop workers to boost his ego.

I thought you’d appreciate that I haven’t gone through some stupid mid-life crisis, like dying my hair, buying a sports car, dumping my wife for a younger model.

Just a smile and wink, and I’m good.

Im compensating for my small penis.

You picked a nice car to make up for it.
*rim shot*
Actor Sean Penn is no fan of former Hollywood producer Steve Bannon.

Last night, Penn told Conan O'Brien "I don't think you can age that badly without hating people" (referring to Bannon).

[Image: 1225318416-Sean-Penn-Worked-With-Steve-Bannon.jpg]
[Image: 104105946-GettyImages-621735482.720x405.]

I'm not a fan of either man, but the unintended irony made me laugh. Penn is 7 years younger than Bannon.
lol, no shit. Penn looks like hell too!
(03-30-2018, 02:57 PM)Jimbone Wrote: lol, no shit. Penn looks like hell too!

Smiley_emoticons_smile He really does.

So, all the talk on the conservative AM radio driving through Orange County and L.A. was about the Roseanne reboot ratings, which were through the roof. Both the actress and her character are Trump supporters.

The show drew a very large audience, especially for dwindling network tv.

I haven't watched it, but will give it a look On Demand when I get a chance.

I think it's good that the show is tackling current political issues from both sides of the aisle.

The right wing is heralding Roseanne as some gift from God, while the far left appears to consider the show a dangerous attempt to normalize the right wing extremists.

Roseanne is a very smart and relatable nut case; always has been (in my opinion). She makes me laugh. I've always considered her a smart comedienne and liked her stuff. If she runs for President again, I won't vote for her. However, I'm totally up for watching her stand-up and maybe her tv show.

My mom (strong Trump supporter) used to hate Roseanne, especially after her national anthem debacle. Now, my mom is re-thinking all of that and open to embracing Roseanne. Anyone who hates the Clintons and believes the bullshit Clinton conspiracy theories as much as she does is alright by my mom. ")
I never liked her, she had a few good quips and was witty enough but she came across as an asshole. She is doing this to gain attention and just like Milley Cyrus used her weird crap to gain attention and money. It sure has worked but I hate that stupid laugh she does at the beginning.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-01-2018, 09:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: I never liked her, she had a few good quips and was witty enough but she came across as an asshole. She is doing this to gain attention and just like Milley Cyrus used her weird crap to gain attention and money. It sure has worked but I hate that stupid laugh she does at the beginning.

Entertainers obviously seek attention. And, capitalistic entertainers obviously seek to make money for their work.

You voted for a capitalistic tv entertainer to be president, so maybe you'll warm up to the female equivalent of Trump and eventually embrace Roseanne?

I think she's pretty fucking smart (albeit rather nutty). She can help Trump a lot through her character and she knows it. So does he.

Roseanne has already got the President of the United States congratulating her for her ratings (something he, as an entertainer, considers of utmost importance). That makes her pretty politically powerful in these weird times.
I didn't have much choice this time around. The country was being given away to charity.
The stripper from Glitter Gulch?
(03-30-2018, 02:57 PM)Jimbone Wrote: lol, no shit. Penn looks like hell too!
Successful entertainers from the 80's partied pretty hard. Cocaine is a glamour drug.
Well, I'm out of the loop. I had no idea that Roseanne has been buying-into and spreading the alt-right conspiracy theories (Hillary Clinton runs a pedo ring in a pizza joint, George Soros is a Nazi, etc) and bullshit like that for years. I'm not on Twitter.

[Image: roseanne-barr-compared-obama-adviser-val...=320%2C220]

Anyway, before her Roseanne reboot premiered a couple of months ago, she said she'd matured and her show wasn't going to be political but that it was going to reflect red-state American families and their issues, including political differences in the home. It was the highest rated show on ABC (owned by Disney) along with Big Bang Theory.

Yesterday, Roseanne tweeted out that Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett was the the product of Muslim Brotherhood breeding with Planet of the Apes or some such shit.

She apologized for the 'joke'. But, her show was promptly canceled -- cast and crew have denounced her and distanced themselves from her. Seems some of them were ready to quit anyway.

Last night, Roseanne took to Twitter and went on a batshit flurry. She attributed her tweet to Ambien at one point, then quickly deleted it. She also said that she didn't know that Jarrett was black and ignorantly believed Jarrett was a Persian Jew. Yeah, that was a good idea.

Anyway, I never got a chance to watch her new show. I did see a lot of viewers say it did a good job of addressing issues and divides. But Roseanne Barr is not Roseanne Connor and apparently couldn't contain or change her biases and self-destruction.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roseanne...d=55504982
I would have thought Roseanne was smarter than that, I never liked her much because she is such a bitch but she's in the Hollywood world and should know that only black people can say racist things and get away with it in today's society.
This is the same broad who thought mocking the anthem in front of a bazillion beer drinking sports fans would go over well. Foresight is not her strong suit. I think they should keep the show going, though, just kill her off Charlie Sheen/Valerie Harper style, and replace her with Sandy Duncan or Ashton Kutcher or Ted McGinley or somebody.

Shit, Colin Kaepernick could use a job...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-30-2018, 11:40 AM)Maggot Wrote: I would have thought Roseanne was smarter than that, I never liked her much because she is such a bitch but she's in the Hollywood world and should know that only black people can say racist things and get away with it in today's society.
did you get triggered, snowflake?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Yeah Dono, I'm freaking melting here. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Roseanne should stop tweeting. She's just digging herself a deeper and deeper hole.

Today she tweeted one of her very own conspiracy theories -- she says Michelle Obama got her fired because she recently mocked the Obamas' new gig to produce original content and documentaries for Netflix. Roseanne truly has become one of the alt-right conspiracy-theorist nut bags -- "it's the Obamas' fault!"

BUT........she's got Ted Nugent and Alex Jones and President Trump in her corner.
The pharmacy that makes Ambien roasted the shit out of her today, tweeting that they make a variety of medical aids and many have unintended side effects, but that racism has never been an effect of any of their medications

Lmao

Maggot, I'm very sorry to tell you this but, I don't think your crush, the one you call America's princess, has boobs.

[Image: 4CD6A8A100000578-5798577-image-a-10_1527956435714.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
^ I think she looks hot anyway.

Small chests on slim women look natural and nice to me. Way better than massive fake breasts on skinny chicks or flat chests on very large women.

I'm not a man or an expert though. So, MS: what say you?
She’s very good looking, and I think she’s got nice breasts.

I’ve never understood why women want to wear a top that flattens them like pancakes, but I guess that’s what some prefer?

Anyway, she’s proportionate and is very attractive.