Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+

It's pushing 60 here & will be in the 70's next week.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-19-2010, 10:44 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: it was snowing at Maggot's house this morning. :B

so now he has the Christmas spirit. 17

Santa's getting ready, he looks different after thanksgiving! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Santa in Fla.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Santa just loves relaxing FL during the off season!!! hah

Blasphemy! 16
Please carsman.......no more "home photos" Police
(11-19-2010, 07:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: Please carsman.......no more "home photos" Police

That was supposed to be our secret! Smiley_emoticons_fies

ummm...sorry. Lookin good Sanchez! Respect-applause

It's December first & it's already in the 60's while it's still dark outside. We are doomed.
good day for many to watch their local reports~

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- Residents of suburban Atlanta were cleaning up and beginning the rebuilding process Wednesday after a severe storm system packing heavy rain and possible tornadoes damaged more than 50 homes.

At least 56 homes and one business in the area were damaged by a suspected tornado. Twelve of those homes suffered major damage. There were no reported injuries.

On Wednesday, the storm system will set its sights on much of the Eastern Seaboard. Severe thunderstorms are possible from the Florida panhandle north to Maryland, and flash flooding is possible from northern Georgia into Vermont and New Hampshire, according to the National Weather Service.

WE are getting a nasty rain/sleet storm now. Me no likey.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It's cold, too cold to even go for a ride. Bah
wow..they are getting whacked and the metrodome roof collapsed~~

(CNN) -- The eye of a blizzard lingered Sunday over parts of Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota, where heavy snow caused the roof of the Metrodome in Minneapolis to collapse, a spokesman for the Minnesota State Patrol said.

A low pressure system, pushed by heavy winds, is creating hazardous conditions in parts of the Midwest, which has been blanketed by near-whiteout conditions since the storm began Friday.

The National Weather Service issued an alert Sunday for parts of the three states and regions along the Mississippi River, warning travelers of hazardous conditions caused by heavy snow, fierce winds and subzero temperatures.

Travel is strongly discouraged except in cases of an emergency. Road crews, struggling with winds in some cases up to 45 mph, will be pulled off the road as whiteout conditions are expected to continue, the weather service said.

In Minneapolis, the roof of the city's 64,000-seat football stadium caved in, its iconic dome no longer visible after more than 17 inches of snow blanketed the Twin Cities since Friday.

Snow could be seen blowing through the normally covered stadium Sunday as workers wielding shovels cleared the field of the white stuff.

It is already snowing in parts of Georgia. Cold as a muh here, wind advisory, dark, miserable weather.

I hope the snow doesn't get to me. These idiots can't drive in the snow/ice and they scare the shit out of me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Snowing in Dixie. Fuck.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

It's raining & about sixty degrees ~ perfect.

Fr..fr..freezing. Fu fu fuckin' mo mo mother na na nature. Brrrrr
I WOKE UP TODAY TO MY FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON~~~WHEEEEEE! it's sooooooo pretty!

.gif   th_SnowLetIt-1.gif (Size: 85.5 KB / Downloads: 26)
.gif   SnowmenSnowing.gif (Size: 52.44 KB / Downloads: 27)
.gif   christmas_hug.gif (Size: 22.95 KB / Downloads: 26)

a lot of people are spending their Christmas stuck in airports...that sucks!
and i guess some of us are going to get clobbered tomorrow.

(CNN) -- Some Christmas Day travelers are facing long delays at airports Saturday as the threat of a winter storm -- particularly in eastern parts of the United States -- led to the cancellation of hundreds of flights.

Driving and flight conditions could be difficult in several areas of the East as storms intensify into Sunday and Monday.

A Nor'easter is possible Sunday, said CNN meteorologist Bonnie Schneider.

The National Weather Service issued a warning for heavy snow Saturday in the mountain counties of North Carolina not bordering Tennessee, the mountains of South Carolina and Georgia, and the North Carolina foothills. Asheville, North Carolina, was expected to get up to five inches of snow later Saturday.

Heavy rain was reported Saturday morning in Louisiana.

Forecasters also issued a winter storm watch for parts of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island into Monday. Accumulation of 6 inches of snow in a 12-hour period is possible, according to the weather agency's Boston office.

Beginning Sunday afternoon and through Monday, southern New England could see six to eight inches of snow -- with 10 inches possibly falling in some places. In addition, the National Weather Service cautioned about a coastal flood threat for eastern Massachusetts during high tides.
Snow falls on drivers Saturday in St. Louis, Missouri.
Snow falls on drivers Saturday in St. Louis, Missouri.

Winter weather advisories stretched as far south as Georgia, with a mix of rain and snow expected in the northern part of the state before the precipitation turns to "all snow" on Saturday evening. Parts of the northeast Georgia mountains could get 2 to 3 inches of snow, forecasters said.

GOOD GRIEF!!

The storm bringing a rare white Christmas to the South will strengthen into a blizzard across the mid-Atlantic and New England Sunday into Monday. A nightmare awaits holiday travelers.

The corridor from Salisbury, Md. to Philadelphia to New York City to Boston to Portland will be faced with roughly 18 hours of heavy, wind-whipped snow.

Total snow accumulations within this zone will exceed a half foot. More than a foot will bury places north of New York City to Bangor, Maine.

Strong winds will significantly blow and drift the snow around, leading to an all-out blizzard from Philadelphia northward.

Disruptive snow will even expand westward to Washington, D.C. and Albany.

The worst of this monster storm will slam the Delmarva during the day on Sunday, Philadelphia and New York City Sunday afternoon and night, and Boston Sunday evening into Monday morning.

A nightmare is in store for holiday travelers. "People may have problems getting home from holiday ventures," Expert Senior Meteorologist Alex Sosnowski declared when AccuWeather.com first warned of this snowstorm potential.

Travel will become nearly impossible from Philadelphia northward as the all-out blizzard ensues late Sunday into early Monday morning. Those planning to travel on Interstate 95 during this time run the risk of becoming stranded for a time.