Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+

I can tell that the days are getting shorter :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Spring is only 6 weeks away. It's starting to feel like it already. The mornings don't have as cold an edge on them.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
At 5am it was "51" degrees out there, WTF is up with that? It's July, not April!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It'll quickly warm up once the sun is in the sky.

This weather has been a gift. I don't think it would be a stretch to call it perfect.
It was 77 in Sydney today in the last week of July..

Heeeeeeeelllo Spring...Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-31-2014, 05:57 AM)Carsman Wrote: At 5am it was "51" degrees out there, WTF is up with that? It's July, not April!

Cars, you live near Hudson Bay right?
Going to Tybee Island for 4 days on Saturday. 60% chance of rain here. Tybee is 5 hours east of here. I hope it doesn't rain there.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Are you going to get laid?
(07-31-2014, 09:27 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 05:57 AM)Carsman Wrote: At 5am it was "51" degrees out there, WTF is up with that? It's July, not April!

No, that's in NY, I'm in NE.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-31-2014, 10:26 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 09:27 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

No, that's in NY, I'm in NE.

I was thinking Hudson Bay, Canada.

Guess not.

You do realize that's there's a very cold pool of air swirling over eastern Canada right now, bringing you fall-like weather and Duchess very comfortable weather?

The jet stream this year has stayed south most of this spring and summer, allowing cool/cold Canadian air to affect northern states wayyyyy too much.

We still haven't hit 90F officially in the Twin Cities. On average we hit 90F 13-14 times annually. In 2012 we hit it 31 times.

This is a well below average temperature year here for sure.

My weather people were recently saying that my area was experiencing a summer polar vortex. It's been great. I'm hoping that it has affected the ocean temp as well given hurricanes will soon start forming and I know the warmth of the ocean gives them power, no warmth, no power. Yeah, baby.
(07-31-2014, 09:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you going to get laid?

Probably not as I will be with the boys.

Does MJ get to go too? What are you going to do there? Are you going to be in a tent? Cook over an open fire? Did you get a gun yet? Will there be electricity? Will you drink beer? Do you have a black bra?
(07-31-2014, 04:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Does MJ get to go too? What are you going to do there? Are you going to be in a tent? Cook over an open fire? Did you get a gun yet? Will there be electricity? Will you drink beer? Do you have a black bra?

MJ and Jethro are going to the doggy motel. We are staying in a hotel a block from the beach. I do NOT camp. I do not have a gun yet however it's still a real possibility. One because the ex said he might come down and see the kids. He was surprised when I said no to him staying at my house. Dumbass. And there is this punk ass mother fucker that sells heroin to middle school kids and I want to shoot him in the fucking head. And then make his body disappear. IDK if I will drink or not. I tend not to when I'm with the boys. And yes I have a black bra. With matching scivvies. If you're good, I'll send you a pic. ?
(07-31-2014, 04:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If you're good, I'll send you a pic. ?

I'm damn good. Send it.
(07-31-2014, 09:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Going to Tybee Island for 4 days on Saturday. 60% chance of rain here. Tybee is 5 hours east of here. I hope it doesn't rain there.

I went to Tybee Island last year. And Edisto and Hilton Head.

Go have lunch at Sting Rays. Eat the Buffalo shrimp. Say hi to Melissa for me ..Smiley_emoticons_wink

or was it Marissa or Michelle or Alissa...I can't remember
We are thinking about going to Hilton Head for Spring break or next summer. It's a longer drive from us than Tybee so I'd want to stay longer and make it worth the trip.
Hilton Head was nice, but it seemed a bit more upper class and snotty than Edisto or Tybee. I only wanted to go to HH, but I took the wrong turn and ended up at Edisto. I liked it. I could of rented one of those houses on Edisto beach and curled up there for a month in the sun. It was just lovely and quiet.

Tybee was a word of mouth thing..
A few friends here recommended Tybee. I want to go to the beach but not have to drive too far. And I've been wanting to go to Savannah anyway. I just hope we have good weather.
Savannah is a pretty town. If you get a chance, go check out the Bonaventure cemetery, it's a cool place to walk around for an hour or two.