Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
No, they're only somewhat standard in Southern CA and obviously desert regions. I sent an email to the company that we bought our furnace from years ago asking for some recommendations/quotes. I'm doing this asap (hope they don't have a waiting list out to winter). My husband is going to love his Father's Day gift!!

Heh-heh.
Commando Cunt Queen
55 & balmy out there right now, it's predicted to be in the high 80's later on.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm just so happy to spend time outdoors that I'll take the heat & humidity. Last Winter is not a distant memory.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's going to be in the 90's here this week. Hot hot hot.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It's raining men.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-12-2015, 04:50 PM)username Wrote: No, they're only somewhat standard in Southern CA and obviously desert regions. I sent an email to the company that we bought our furnace from years ago asking for some recommendations/quotes. I'm doing this asap (hope they don't have a waiting list out to winter). My husband is going to love his Father's Day gift!!

Heh-heh.

Look into a unico system if you don't have duct in your house for heat. They are minimally invasive and are somewhat fast to install.

unico system

If you already have forced hot air duct you can put in an a-coil and a condensing unit in cheaper. That's if you have ductwork already.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-14-2015, 07:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's raining men.

Hallelujah! It's raining men!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Better than cats and dogs.
It's a 100 and fucking hot this week.
What State do you hail from, BG?

We're under one of those silly extreme heat warnings through Sunday.

110 + and all that nonsense.
(06-14-2015, 09:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 07:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's raining men.

Hallelujah! It's raining men!

I always wondered what you two sang in the shower.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-15-2015, 07:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: What State do you hail from, BG?

BT and BG, you both live in same place so you also share the same temps depending on what part of town you live on.....Yes, it is going to be hotter than hades for next 10 days or so here in AZ. Think at Sky Harbor, it was 109 degrees and will be even hotter tomorrow.
(06-12-2015, 04:50 PM)username Wrote: No, they're only somewhat standard in Southern CA and obviously desert regions. I sent an email to the company that we bought our furnace from years ago asking for some recommendations/quotes. I'm doing this asap (hope they don't have a waiting list out to winter). My husband is going to love his Father's Day gift!!

Heh-heh.

You have a maid, a gardener, a dog walker and a wealthy husband, but you don't have AC? What are you like Scarlett O'Hara where you have a house nigger to hand fan you during the summer?

That's weird, I thought everyone in the United States had AC except niggers and white trash who put those box fans in their windows.
^ To quote Bill Paxton from Aliens:

"Yeah man, but it's a dry heat"

Edit: thanks Sally for posting in the weather thread and screwing up what I had going.

I should take you over my knee and spank that fine ass until I've had enough.
To quote Terrence Howard from Hustle & Flow:

"she just sniff out an air-conditioning unit like an old bloodhound bitch ..."

That's ^^^ User right about now.

Arizona
(06-16-2015, 09:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Edit: thanks Sally for posting in the weather thread and screwing up what I had going.

What exactly did you have going? I don't see anything other than you running your damn trap about a bunch of nonsense as usual.
(06-15-2015, 11:16 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

BT and BG, you both live in same place so you also share the same temps depending on what part of town you live on.....Yes, it is going to be hotter than hades for next 10 days or so here in AZ. Think at Sky Harbor, it was 109 degrees and will be even hotter tomorrow.
It was 109 here yesterday. Not often Tucson and Phoenix have the same temps. I blame Al Gore.
(06-16-2015, 09:26 AM)sally Wrote:

Heh-heh.

You have a maid, a gardener, a dog walker and a wealthy husband, but you don't have AC? What are you like Scarlett O'Hara where you have a house nigger to hand fan you during the summer?

That's weird, I thought everyone in the United States had AC except niggers and white trash who put those box fans in their windows.

User, you're a moron.

And I say that in the most affectionate way possible.
Why are you quoting me to tell User that she's a moron? Is it because you're also a moron?