Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
It's just a light snow. It probably won't stick for long. but still, it's early for snow.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I cannot wait for the snow! It will be much brighther then. Except of course for the grey days which today is that kind of day.
Overcast. But slightly warmer yesterday afternoon and today than it has been due to cloud cover.

Here is our "official" weahter report:

October 18, 2015. WARM last night (most nights this past week have been close to freezing). CLOUDS today. RAIN in the forecast. The squirrels have finished knitting hats for the deer and have moved on to sweaters for the porcupines - this is presenting some challenge. Yesterday's high: 63 Last night's low: 50
(10-12-2015, 02:24 PM)Carsman Wrote: Selfishly waiting for the first "frost" to hit this area. hah

So that I can bag & though out the last potted plant on my deck, (totally on the other side of deck 40feet away) that a zillion yellow jackets relocated to and now inhabit! They were dispossessed after I sprayed the living hell outta all the other potted plants on my deck containing their old nests.

They're out to get me, so I have to be extra careful! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Well I got my wish today, it was "25" degrees out there this morning, and good ole mother nature added some "SNOW" in the mix to boot! hah
(It's way too friggen early for SNOW, even if they were just a lot of flakes!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Today we got what I call a warning shot across the bow. Brief, nonstick snow burst to let us know what is ahead, without doing too much permanent damage.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Same here, snow squalls as I'm shredding leaves and sticks. The sun was out too. A summer rain shower in the sun is a sun shower, what do you call snow showers when the sun is out?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sun flurries
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-19-2015, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sun flurries

WTF showers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sometimes I miss the North Country. I know there's a ton of fun to be had in the snow up there.
(10-19-2015, 12:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Same here, snow squalls as I'm shredding leaves and sticks. The sun was out too. A summer rain shower in the sun is a sun shower, what do you call snow showers when the sun is out?

SunO Showers! hah

It's almost 60 degrees in the early morning darkness. Niiiiice. Not too shabby for November 1st.
63 here today, nice. Next week, it's predicted to be in the high 60's Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-19-2015, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes I miss the North Country. I know there's a ton of fun to be had in the snow up there.

We got snow snow snow today!

This last weekend:
4 and a quarter inches of rain in the last 3 days! 42 Last night's low: 36
(11-02-2015, 02:20 AM)Love Child Wrote: We got snow snow snow today!

Love025 Snow balls! Let's hide and nail every unsuspecting person who walks by. Not hard and hateful but in a fun way.
Rain, rain and more rain.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Currently 69F and sunny with no wind.

This is November?

Now I know what the folks in Ssn Diego feel like.
We actually got, I think, a measurable amount of rain last night/this morning...maybe a 14 inch.

It's drying up now and the forecast for the rest of the week is sunny, low 70's.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-02-2015, 02:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Now I know what the folks in Ssn Diego feel like.

hah
Why do I feel you'll regret that?

I just picutured you walking out the front door in late May to find 10' of snow over your car..
(11-02-2015, 05:26 PM)crash Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 02:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Now I know what the folks in Ssn Diego feel like.

hah
Why do I feel you'll regret that?

I just picutured you walking out the front door in late May to find 10' of snow over your car..

No regrets this year.

We are stealing days from winter right now.

Nearly 70F for tomorrow and Wednesday as well.

We've been assured that due to a very strong El NiƱo, we'll have virtually no wintry weather this year.

Hahahahaha

There's a strong upper level high that is pulling the jet stream further north than normal. It's beautiful across the country. I heard someone say that this morning, I don't know if it was Al Roker or my local weather person.
Well for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, so maybe we're in for a cooler summer. That won't worry me a bit. Raining today and humid as hell though.