Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(02-24-2016, 06:45 PM)BigMark Wrote: I heard of a Tornado that dumped vipers along a 100 mile swath, if it didn't get you, the snakes would.

And if the SNAKES (I HATE SNAKES) don't getcha, Snarknato would! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I believe I saw that MSP's record for February 27 is 54F.

It's 52 now and we're supposed to get to 56F.

Yes, I'm thanking El NiƱo.
This has been the best winter I can remember for years. I don't believe we've even got 15" of snow the whole season. We haven't shoveled and the snowblower is showing signs of depression. It was 67 here last Sat and in the teens 2 days before that. Fucked up for sure...I'll take it.
We got basically one day where it dumped a blizzard on us, but other than that it's been very pleasant.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(02-27-2016, 02:18 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: This has been the best winter I can remember for years. I don't believe we've even got 15" of snow the whole season. We haven't shoveled and the snowblower is showing signs of depression. It was 67 here last Sat and in the teens 2 days before that. Fucked up for sure...I'll take it.

Yesterday it was "61" here in the Sunshine state, but no SNOW, just tornados! FUFS! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Tis a perfect East Coast day, 77 degrees and brilliant sunshine. If Maggottyboo were closer I'd pick him up and we'd slowly cruise the back roads smoking weed, singing along to the tunes and laughing. Ahhhh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-09-2016, 01:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Tis a perfect East Coast day, 77 degrees and brilliant sunshine. If Maggottyboo were closer I'd pick him up and we'd slowly cruise the back roads smoking weed, singing along to the tunes and laughing. Ahhhh.

And then fuck him silly?
(03-09-2016, 02:42 PM)sally Wrote: And then fuck him silly?

hah Are you still wondering about that?

hah Its sooooo nice out today!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It was indeed one of the best weather days you could imagine. Snow capped mountains ringed the 75 degree valley.
(03-10-2016, 01:46 AM)BigMark Wrote: Snow capped mountains ringed the 75 degree valley.

That sounds beautiful. I have to travel in order to see a mountain :(
(03-11-2016, 03:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 01:46 AM)BigMark Wrote: Snow capped mountains ringed the 75 degree valley.

That sounds beautiful. I have to travel in order to see a mountain :(

Just look down and you can see two mountains slowly crumbling and sliding toward the valley below.Blowing-kisses
If I were less secure I might be moved to disprove that.

Hello, Spring, are you out there? Helloooooo.
She's here! The trees are blooming. My tulips came up. And it's 80 degrees and sunny.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I wonder if aussiebitch rakes leaves? Relaxed Drink I kinda hope so. I bet Crash just plows them into a ditch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I think FQ2 is sending the cold weather back to the East Coast. 52
(03-16-2016, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think FQ2 is sending the cold weather back to the East Coast. 52

I did. Sorry, I didn't want to suffer alone.

I'm starting to see some springtime action outdoors now, daffodils blooming, trees budding, the grass is greener everyday and I'm chomping at the bit to get out there and live. I spend time outdoors every single day, some days are more comfortable than others. I like living where I have 4 seasons but winter is always so hard, particularly near the end.
(03-16-2016, 01:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm starting to see some springtime action outdoors now, daffodils blooming, trees budding, the grass is greener everyday and I'm chomping at the bit to get out there and live. I spend time outdoors every single day, some days are more comfortable than others. I like living where I have 4 seasons but winter is always so hard, particularly near the end.

I don't know if you'll get the wind we're getting right now. 50mph...blew me right off the sidewalk when I left work.