The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread
Sometimes I pretend to be normal but then it gets boring and I go back to being me.
Please note you were not 'pulling it off' very well anyway.
You fucked up your thread title.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Should that surprise anyone? ::dunno::::bigg::
This is what happens when a person eats 3-6 scoops of ice cream real fast. They get "brain freeze" and the only cure is a blow dryer on extra high hot placed between the mouth lips. Then things get a tiny bit better and everyone smiles.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:You fucked up your thread title.
Lets see how long it takes MF to get annoyed enough to fix it.
The Antagonist Wrote:Please note you were not 'pulling it off' very well anyway.
Yeah, well, shit happens, you know.
I think our newest member is rivaling your boring title QB.
The Antagonist Wrote:I think our newest member is rivaling your boring title QB.
I may almost have to agree. Does this mean I have to invent a new bitch name? Not sure if I am in the mood tonight.
Just change it to Not As Boring As TabbyG Bitch and you're all set!
Another fucked up thread title. Is it really so hard to take 2 seconds and read what you wrote before send?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Another fucked up thread title. Is it really so hard to take 2 seconds and read what you wrote before send?
Geesh, come on MF...so you have to get up from your pillow and actually do something on your forum. Quit your whining and get over it.
Hmph!
86 112
Everyone should be aware that Ramsey probably spies for Sinister in effect. In other words, she would probably report shit to her that we posted, even in Members Only.
86 112
I have new haircut remorse.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Everyone should be aware that Ramsey probably spies for Sinister in effect.  In other words, she would probably report shit to her that we posted, even in Members Only.
::bravo::

Oh, come now. I find that difficult to believe.

PS: Hey Mr. Bullet Mayhem, sir!
How's that itchy trigger finger treating you these days?

PSS: Ramsey, please let him and/or her know my question is rhetorical.
Duchess Wrote:I have new haircut remorse.

Shit, I hope this isn't contagious! I've an appt to get mine cut tomorrow night!

Although, I don't think there has ever been a time that I actually liked a single haircut I've had.

Too bad you didn't talk to me first, I probably would have talked you out of your decision. There's no hope for me. My problem isn't the style I pick but the person who cuts it. They just can't cut curly hair properly. I wish I could take my head off, cut my hair and put it back on.
Middle Finger Wrote:Everyone should be aware that Ramsey probably spies for Sinister in effect. In other words, she would probably report shit to her that we posted, even in Members Only.

She doesn't need to spy when we've got someone that posts members' only info wherever she can.

Asshole. You don't see that as trying to manipulate facts?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Everyone should be aware that Ramsey probably spies for Sinister in effect. In other words, she would probably report shit to her that we posted, even in Members Only.

She doesn't need to spy when we've got someone that posts members' only info wherever she can.

Asshole. You don't see that as trying to manipulate facts?
I'm saying that Ramsey has proven to not be trustworthy. That doesn't mean other people aren't untrustworthy, too. You really need to learn that someone choosing to mock just one person or aspect of something doesn't mean they are wanting or caring to manipulate other people. I don't care what other people think of this topic or what I've said. You do, and too much so, obviously. That's always been the case with you ... drama queen ...

86 112