Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
She certainly did help obstruct this case and she could have called in any of the big search teams too! Another Cindy Anthony, lying to protect a good for nothing daughter.

Well news from a cousin is that Joann passed at about 1.15am this morning and the family is asking for prayers..... I will give them something but it certainly won't be prayers!

Oh sweet Aliayah, will you ever be found?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

the republic
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — The mother of a 3-year-old girl who vanished from her West Virginia home six months ago Saturday believes that her daughter is still alive and prays daily for her safe return, her attorney said Friday.

Lena Lunsford doesn't know what happened to daughter Aliayah or where she is, but Mike Woelfel said she refuses to give up hope and continues to cooperate with investigators.

"Lena is convinced that no blood relative of Aliayah knows what has happened to her. Nor was she involved in any way with her disappearance," he told The Associated Press.

Asked whether Lunsford believes a non-blood relative may have been involved, Woelfel said only, "She doesn't know what has happened to Aliayah." Liar

She has, however, recently filed for divorce from her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford 115. She's been living with her mother for months under a judge's order and is currently awaiting sentencing for federal welfare fraud.Prison But the lawyer said Lena's mother died about two weeks ago.

Aliayah vanished from her Lewis County home near Bendale on Sept. 24, and there has been no sign of her since.

Lunsford, 29, told police her daughter was in bed at 6:30 a.m. but was gone when she checked on her later. Aliayah was about 3 feet tall and 35 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing purple pajama bottoms and a pink sweat shirt.

Based on the configuration of the door, the doorway and the doorsteps, Woelfel said he and Lena Lunsford have concluded "there is no way the child could have simply wandered off from the home. No way."

"A child that age, that size, with the dexterity of a child that age," he said, "... it's all but physically impossible to have just been a simple walk-off.

if that fatass welfare whore lena thinks divorcing ralph will save her sorry ass, she is wrong.

the FBI are holding a press conference tomorrow morning at 10 at the WVSP barracks in Weston. There had not been one since Nov 14, 2011. I hope they have new information to tell but I highly doubt it.

I have never seen a missing child's case with so much drama and FB seems to be where most of it goes down, there are a bunch of groups that say they are for Aliayah and all anyone does is bash everyone else, then the groups go secret. People actually threatening each other. Then apparently Joe 'the bloodhound' Nicholas who has been there searching with PPP was having an affair with a searcher, his wife was posting on public FB sites about it and the latest is that money that was donated for the search of Aliayah was used by Vickie Bowen to pay for the grave diggers for Joann's grave!!

This poor child, all that needs to be done is her be found, she doesn't need or deserve all the drama that has ensued, it's mind blowing to read some of it. I hope this darling angel is found soon....

Hey LC if they are separated cant they be made to testify against each other if need be? Married couples cannot right?

She is probably going to lay the blame on Ralph, notice how it said 'blood relative' in the article?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Jez:
Hey LC if they are separated cant they be made to testify against each other if need be? Married couples cannot right?

in most jurisdictions the marital privilege does not extend to abuse or murder of children.

Jez: money that was donated for the search of Aliayah was used by Vickie Bowen to pay for the grave diggers for Joann's grave!!

God, none of these hillbillies have a pot to piss in do they?

(03-28-2012, 02:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Jez:

in most jurisdictions the marital privilege does not extend to abuse or murder of children.

Jez: money that was donated for the search of Aliayah was used by Vickie Bowen to pay for the grave diggers for Joann's grave!!

God, none of these hillbillies have a pot to piss in do they?

Thanks for clearing that up LC, glad it doesn't pertain to abuse and murder of children.

'pot to piss in' hah love it, very English expression and no they don't seem too.

Oh I forgot to add that last week someone apparently called the news, police and FBI stating Aliayah had been found, where she was found, how she was found and a bunch of other details and guess what - all bogus of course!!! I mean really, people don't have better things to do with their time, rumors were plentiful from it being Vickie to her brother Jesse's boss etc, no idea who it was, don't care either, but really what the hell is wrong with those people in Lewis County?

WTF...OUTRAGEOUS AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WDTV

For the first time in four months, authorities held a press conference WHY BOTHER?? about their investigation into missing three year old Aliayah Lunsford Thursday morning. That conference ended without any new information being given by authorities.

The press conference regarding the Aliayah Lunsford case ended around 10:15 Thursday. During the conference, authorities refused to answer questions regarding whether they think Aliayah is alive or dead. Bullshit

I don't know why i am bothering posting this, like LC said, nothing new at all, he wouldn't even confirm if Lena was cooperating or if she has taken a LDT, NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Aliayah deserves more than this circus that has been going on all over Lewis County for 6 months.

cow

ELKINS, W.Va. — The mother of a 3-year-old girl who vanished more than six months ago will be sentenced for welfare fraud next month.

U.S. District Judge John Preston Bailey entered an order Thursday scheduling the sentencing of Lena Lunsford for May 22 in Elkins.

Last month, agent John Hambrick said the FBI has a theory about what happened but won't disclose details.

Lunsford pleaded guilty in January to selling $114 worth of credit on her food stamp card for $50 cash. She had been indicted on multiple counts in October, accused of swapping for cash five times in two months.

i am waiting to see if this breeding bovine white trash goes to the can today. she does have priors.

[Image: lena-lunsford.jpg?w=450]

ELKINS, W.Va. — The mother of a 3-year-old girl who vanished eight months ago this week is being sentenced for welfare fraud.

Lena Lunsford is scheduled to appear Tuesday afternoon in Elkins before U.S. District Judge John Preston Bailey.
Lunsford pleaded guilty in January to selling $114 worth of credit on her food-stamp card for $50 cash. She had been indicted on multiple counts in October, accused of swapping the benefits for cash five times in two months.

Her daughter Aliayah disappeared from their rented Lewis County home Sept. 24, 2011.

Authorities haven't made any arrests or named any suspects. They also won't say whether they think Aliayah is still alive.

WDTV.com

Lena Lunsford has reportedly been sentenced to 8 months in jail plus 1 year probation in a federal hearing for welfare fraud. Her sentence is set to begin June 28th. More tonight on First @ 5

Why wouldn't her sentence begin right away? Well I guess it's good that she is actually going to serve time for this, not long though.

Also I cannot believe that it's almost 8 months since Aliayah was reported missing. I really wish they would find this precious girl.

[Image: 18597383_BG1.jpg]

West Virginia MetroNews
U.S. Attorney Bill Ihlenfeld says the eight-month prison term is at the high end of the federal sentencing guidelines. He says U.S. District Judge John Bailey said anything less may not send the right message to Lunsford.

"Two months, which was the low end of the guideline range, would not be sufficient to cause Ms. Lunsford to learn to respect the law. So he felt the high end was more appropriate so he imposed that sentence," Ihlenfeld said.

judge, citing her 10 year background in fraudulent activities, uttering, lying to LE and possession of stolen property stated that lena had spent her life taking advantage of the system and not providing her own support by working.

after sentencing she stayed in building hiding until security kicked her fat ass out.

115 hahahahaha ------->

[Image: 052212LenafacebookBobHein.jpg]

fatass leaves court today.

a block away she was stopped and taken into custody on a VOP for having a felon in her car.
Prison28

Looks like she has lost a tiny bit of weight. Must be because she is not eating as well since she is no longer receiving food stamps. Oh shit, thats right she would sell them for drug money. Our world is full of trash like her!
i'm not sure, i thought she was pregnant again.
so she can have another baby in prison.

She probably is pregnant again, it's not like she has ever waited for long after having a child to get knocked up again.

I LOVE how she got pulled over and taken in right after being kicked out of court, such a dumb ass

(05-23-2012, 01:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm not sure, i thought she was pregnant again.
so she can have another baby in prison.

Yeah you are probably right LC. Looks like she is still eating good. I busted out laughing when that woman asked her how it felt to loose not only one child but all seven. Surely she knows authorities will take every baby she gives birth to.
I wish the whore would just come clean Wt

WDTV - Thursday marks eight months since Aliayah Lunsford was first reported missing from her Dennison Street home. Since that September day, no one has seen the girl and investigators haven't named a suspect in her disappearance.

Thousands have come and gone through Bendale offering to help search for the girl and do whatever was needed to bring her home. Even those who lived too far away, passed out flyers with her information at rest stops across the country.

Some keep searching and praying while state and federal agencies attempt to figure out what happened. Investigators say they've looked into between 125 and 150 tips that the public has given them. They also have video evidence from businesses and homes. In the past, they said all of this allowed them to come up with a working theory but they won't elaborate on what they mean. Nor will they say who could be involved in their theory. They are looking at a small group of persons of interest. There's no word on if Aliayah's family members are part of this group. Although investigators say that they do not think any other kids are in danger, one mom we caught up with says the news still makes her immediately think of her kids.

"It's very devastating as a mother because I think about my kids ever day and I'm with them as much as I can be so I can't imagine not knowing where they were and especially for eight months. I really hope they can find her, find out what's happened," says Philippi resident Whitney Mayle. "I wanted to hold my kids closer. That was my original thought," she says.

A candle lighting ceremony is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. Thursday at the State Road Garage in Bendale.

[Image: new-aliayah-search(1).JPG][Image: aliayah_pic.jpg]

sweathog is due to begin her 8-month prison sentence today. but WTF, she's used to prison life. hah

i don't know whether she's delivered another drugged welfare check baby or not.

[Image: 4fbc0fadce64f.preview-300.jpg]

^ Federal prison records indicate that Lunsford has not yet reported to the facility.

i hope she's a fat fucking fugitive! she was supposed to be there by 2 PM to turn herself in.

edit to add: Federal Inmate Locator says she went to Alderson. easy joint.