Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paris Hilton has a new fragrance.....

$35.00 for a bar of soap. Hell no. Ima tightwad, good ol' Lever 2000 is good enough for me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-15-2011, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

$35.00 for a bar of soap. Hell no. Ima tightwad, good ol' Lever 2000 is good enough for me.

You have not had any of my soap. I am not at $35, but at $6 I might get there. How many you want? 6 or 7 to choose from at the moment, its what everyone here is getting for Christmas
(12-15-2011, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

yes but it's Chanel dahling! and you get what you pay for. It's worth it.
Gotdammit! Are you people taking about SOAP now?

Cracker might explode. Or implode. I'll let you know...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-15-2011, 07:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: Gotdammit! Are you people taking about SOAP now?

Cracker might explode. Or implode. I'll let you know...

Is this like a cross to a vampire? A silver bullet to a werewolf? I for one would like to walk around with a bar of soap in my underwear, it would be handy when I took a dump or had to pick up roadkill without a shovel. In fact I would not have a PROBLEM, SHARING MY SOAP THAT WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR WITH ANYONE. tHINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES AT THE CHINESE RESTURANT.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why would you pick up roadkill? I'm not eating any sausages you make.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-15-2011, 11:14 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: You have not had any of my soap. I am not at $35, but at $6 I might get there. How many you want? 6 or 7 to choose from at the moment, its what everyone here is getting for Christmas

I know this girl who makes about 10K lbs. of soap per year. Every Christmas she showers us [pun intended] with at least three different new recipes. Her labels are absolutely shameless and suggestive. The soap isn't half bad, either. You two need to rendezvous at one of those yearly soap events and work each other into a lather [couldn't help myself] about fair-trade shea butter and Orangutan-friendly palm oil.

So, you're going to dump that cheap shit over your wifes head, and the whole time you're mating you're thinking of that bimbo...ASSHOLEDIE Asshat I'm tellin her.....
I buy soaps from a local witch lady. She does soy candles, too. I always get the grass/tree scents for candles and lemon verbena for soap.

I would rather get soaps and candles than flowers and perfume. Especially cheap fucking perfume. Little kids buy perfume from Walmart because they don't know any better and it is kinda sweet. Grown men should know better.
(12-15-2011, 11:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: So, you're going to dump that cheap shit over your wifes head, and the whole time you're mating you're thinking of that bimbo...ASSHOLEDIE Asshat I'm tellin her.....

Hahahahaha    the only one that "got it"    hah
Americas Princess at 40...........

[Image: Paris-Hilton-300x169.jpg]
she's americas princess you know
When she represents 70% of the women in the U.S. it becomes a heavy load to undertake, but she does it. It's amazing!
Some Fragrances make her look different! hah

[Image: zMKQhRJ.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The duct tape helps.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-21-2018, 12:06 AM)Carsman Wrote: Some Fragrances make her look different! hah

[Image: zMKQhRJ.jpg]

Sushhhhhhh, you don't want to get Maggs all wet & sweaty! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!