Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SUNDAY BREAKFAST
Green Eggs and Ham?

(that was the direction I was heading. . .)
I usually have two eggs and one egg white scrambled in a little olive oil with spinach, peppers, cayenne pepper and tomatoes. I might have a slice of sprouted grain bread if I'm feeling skinny. I'd prefer homemade corned beef hash, eggs overy easy, grits and a side of biscuits and gravy, however.
^
Either breakfast you described sounds delightful.

Got me to thinking: Breakfast always tastes so much better when someone else prepares it for you.
(08-05-2012, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote: homemade corned beef hash, eggs overy easy, grits and a side of biscuits and gravy

Did you make this for breakfast today?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No I had 4 corona lights. I'm on a mini vacation at Disney again.right now I'm sitting by the pool having a long island iced tea and then somewhere for dinner. I'm in the mood for ceviche. Ceviche delight.

SALLY IS AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM AGAIN.
The magic kingdom sucks, we have season tickets for epcot and they have the food and wine festival going on.
(10-15-2017, 07:06 PM)sally Wrote: we have season tickets for epcot and they have the food and wine festival going on.

Tell me about it. Do you get to drink from sunup to sundown? Is the food American? Did J get to go with you?
They have food booths set up for every country around the world and its pretty authentic. Plus wine and beer pairings. So you just walk around, get drunk and sample small plates of food from Germany to Japan. Of course J is with us, she has fun too because they have rides and Disney characters and stuff. So we get to get drunk and stuff our fat faces and she has fun at the same time.
We went to a Hungarian festival while we were here too. Not at Disney, but at the fairgrounds. Those people are so fucking wierd.They dress like they are back in the 80s and the women are beyond slutty. MS would have loved it, a bunch of young eastern European women with no bras on.
I'm jealous Sally is a world traveler and only has to drive 60 miles.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Anything good? Maybe an omelet with hash browns
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-15-2017, 07:34 PM)sally Wrote: the women are beyond slutty. MS would have loved it, a bunch of young eastern European women with no bras on.

I hate to admit it, but I do love that look.
Me also.
sally Wrote:They have food booths set up for every country around the world and its pretty authentic. Plus wine and beer pairings. So you just walk around, get drunk and sample small plates of food from Germany to Japan. Of course J is with us, she has fun too because they have rides and Disney characters and stuff. So we get to get drunk and stuff our fat faces and she has fun at the same time.

I did that when I was in Orlando. It's good stuff.
Has anyone ever made or had a Dutch Baby? I am thinking about making one tomorrow, but have never had it or made it!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

I've never had it but I know people who have. My boss loves 'em and said it's the easiest thing to make and that the corners are the best part. She mixes it in her blender and then pours in a baking dish.
Yeah, that is what I read also.

One of my favorite things to make is Apple Pancake Bake....pasically it is a pancake in the oven with apples-oh and lots of eggs...it is really good.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.