Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
(07-14-2019, 08:52 AM)thekid65 Wrote: A seemingly innocent "cackling hens" comment sparked a thread that has lasted 7 years. Funny the things one remembers...

Awink  Uh huh
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Anyone have Amazon Prime? I friggin' love their same day/next day delivery. I wouldn't care if I never stepped in another store again.
(10-05-2019, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: Anyone have Amazon Prime? I friggin' love their same day/next day delivery. I wouldn't care if I never stepped in another store again.

No, Trashy Duchess, I don't
I do but I don't use next day delivery, I prefer their $1 video credit for slower shipping. I usually get the package in the same time frame as normal and I can use the credit(s) to rent a movie.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(10-05-2019, 12:53 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I prefer their $1 video credit for slower shipping. 

That inspired me to go see what they offer. I have a Netflix subscription too and rarely use that either.
I always think I'm going to binge watch a series I see people recommending but I never get around to it.
I rented two recently... Brightburn suuuuucked. It's like if Superman had been an evil, psychotic asshole and it's pretty gory. Did not like.

Ma was pretty good. It's labeled as horror but it's kind of in the Misery vein of horror. Crazy bitch does crazy shit. I liked it.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
You'd relate to Ma. Identify with her.
Should hire out "Golden Girls" next.
(10-05-2019, 02:22 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Ma was pretty good.  It's labeled as horror but it's kind of in the Misery vein of horror.  Crazy bitch does crazy shit.  I liked it.

Did you recently mention that in here? It sounds familiar. I really enjoyed Misery when it came out all those years ago. I read the book and watched the movie.
(10-06-2019, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 02:22 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Ma was pretty good.  It's labeled as horror but it's kind of in the Misery vein of horror.  Crazy bitch does crazy shit.  I liked it.

Did you recently mention that in here? It sounds familiar. I really enjoyed Misery when it came out all those years ago. I read the book and watched the movie.

You really are a misery, Trashy Duchess.
(10-05-2019, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: Anyone have Amazon Prime? I friggin' love their same day/next day delivery. I wouldn't care if I never stepped in another store again.

I had it for a month, and cancelled it, due to my only purchasing several items for the year.

Sometimes even some items had "free" shipping!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I have it. It's great for ordering my dresses, makeup, and sexy lingerie. Only bad part is when you order from third party sellers and it takes longer to get your stuff. I have to wait until between October 4th and the 22nd to receive my sexy red butterfly push up bra with matching panties.
(10-06-2019, 10:29 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have tctober 4th and the 22nd to receive my sexy red butterfly push up bra with matching panties.

hah   I missed you so much! You're fun, Clang.
(10-06-2019, 10:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 10:29 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have tctober 4th and the 22nd to receive my sexy red butterfly push up bra with matching panties.

I hope you still think so when I accidentally spam the Friday boobs thread with 150 pictures of me wearing the lingerie.

..and you are trash Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-06-2019, 10:38 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I hope you still think so when I accidentally spam the Friday boobs thread with 150 pictures of me wearing the lingerie.
If she doesn't hate you for it I'll shoulder her portion too.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-07-2019, 10:38 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 10:38 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

If she doesn't hate you for it I'll shoulder her portion too.
Just saying.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

You smoke weed, Clang? I thought you were strictly cigars & booze.
(10-08-2019, 11:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: You smoke weed, Clang? I thought you were strictly cigars & booze.
I used to smoke more weed 20 years ago when I hung out with my brother that is North Carolina. Nowadays, I only smoke weed when one of the guys that works at the cigar shop packs a bowl and offers me a few hits. I wish there was a safe and easy way to find a weed dealer that could hook me up more regularly.
I'd love to share my weed with you & Aussie. Oh my gawd I might die laughing. Simply imagining it is making me laugh.