Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fuck Muhammad!!!

That's too bad, I was hoping it was true. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There have been several 2nd and 3rd killed, you would think they would have a hard time backfilling
They're like the bamboo that grows around here, you can never really kill it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I saw a stack of yard debris the other day, it was all bamboo, the kind I've seen fishing poles made of. Had I been in a pickup I would have asked if I could have it. My bamboo isn't cool, it's the debil. Even fire won't kill it.
Take my hand and walk with me together we will become the bamboo killers and someday they will make a movie about us. Or at least an after school special.
(01-17-2018, 12:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: Take my hand and walk with me

116 Let's go.
(08-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: They're like the bamboo that grows around here, you can never really kill it.
I've been considering putting some around the perimeter of my front yard. The kids walk through my yard on their way to school and set off my motion sensors and some of my more courteous neighbors bring their dogs to shit in my front yard. The bamboo seems to offer a barrier that may keep people out of my yard so that I don't turn into the grumpy old man in his boxers and a robe yelling at the kids to get out of his yard. hah
Put motion detector sprinklers in until the bamboo grows in, be sure you want bamboo though!
(01-17-2018, 05:39 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 03:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: They're like the bamboo that grows around here, you can never really kill it.
I've been considering putting some around the perimeter of my front yard. The kids walk through my yard on their way to school and set off my motion sensors and some of my more courteous neighbors bring their dogs to shit in my front yard. The bamboo seems to offer a barrier that may keep people out of my yard so that I don't turn into the grumpy old man in his boxers and a robe yelling at the kids to get out of his yard. hah

Well my back yard allows me to swim naked and it's not because of the wild bamboo, its those yellow golden rod bushes and the grapes. I think once I get rid of the swingset I may have to rethink my area. But this spring I'm putting up a vinyl fence. I'm having a tough time with the amount of concrete I may need 5 bags per post..............C'mon! It's 200 ft. I'm thinking 2 bags at the most. My mixer is freakin heavy!
They have foam for the footings now.
Bamboo has been decimated, at least for this year. Took me all freakin weekend and my trailer is full of the stuff waiting for me to take it someplace and dump it. Anyone like some bamboo? The shitty kind. Only 4-5 ticks too.
(01-17-2018, 11:38 PM)BigMark Wrote: They have foam for the footings now.

My Sister was telling me about that, she lives in Fla.
Fucking bamboo ...........it's gonna kill me. That shit is the devil.
(06-28-2020, 06:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: Fucking bamboo ...........it's gonna kill me. That shit is the devil.
hah

Have you tried over fertilizing it yet?   Hubs has killed every fruit and berry bush that I have planted by over fertilizing.
I'm pouring muriatic acid on them then covering with 2 layers ob black plastic...............how do you like me NOW bamboo's
The colors, the colors!
(06-29-2020, 11:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm pouring muriatic acid on them then covering with 2 layers ob black plastic...............how do you like me NOW bamboo's

Don't forget to set it on fire!  Wanna see you on the 6 oclock news.
Have you ever yelled at a person with handicapped plates for parking in a regular spot?
Yes, and the regular spot was closer!
(06-29-2020, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Have you ever yelled at a person with handicapped plates for parking in a regular spot?

No, but I did yell at someone for parking across 3 parking spaces once.