Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revisiting ~ The Hillside STRANGLERS! **Warning Graphic Pics**
I condensed two WIKI pages for this, but it is real real interesting!

[Image: 220px-KennethBianchi_1979.jpg]
Kenneth Alessio Bianchi (born May 22, 1951) is an American serial killer. Bianchi and his cousin Angelo Buono, Jr., together are known as the Hillside Stranglers. He is serving a term of life imprisonment in Washington. Bianchi is also a suspect in the Alphabet murders, three unsolved murders in his home city of Rochester. Bianchi was born in Rochester, New York, to a prostitute who gave him up for adoption two weeks after he was born. He was adopted at three months by Frances Scioliono and her husband Nicholas Bianchi in Rochester. Bianchi was deeply troubled from a young age, and his adoptive mother described him as being "a compulsive liar. After a failed 8 month marriage to his high school sweetheart, and a number of petty theft incidents. He moved to Los Angeles in 1977, and started spending time with his older cousin Angelo Buono, who impressed Bianchi with his fancy clothes, jewelry, and talent for getting any women he wanted and "putting them in their place". Before long, they worked together as pimps, and, by late 1977, had escalated to murder. They had raped and murdered 10 women by the time they were arrested in early 1979.

[Image: 220px-Buono_a.jpg]
Angelo Buono, Jr. (October 5, 1934 – September 21, 2002 @ 67 YOA - DEAD OF A HEART ATTACK) was born in Rochester, New York to first generation Italian-American emigrants from San Buono, Italy. In the time leading up to the killings, Buono had already developed a long criminal history, ranging from failure to pay child support and grand theft auto to assault and rape. In 1975, when Buono was 41, he came into contact with his cousin, Kenneth Bianchi. A self-described "ladies' man", Buono persuaded Bianchi to join him in prostituting two women, holding them as virtual prisoners. In late 1977, the pair began killing other women as well, claiming 10 documented victims by the time they were arrested in early 1979. Buono was also said to have made women refer to him as "The Italian Stallion". The legal case against Buono was based largely upon Bianchi's testimony. Deciding that Bianchi was an unreliable and uncooperative witness. Due to legal issues, Buono's trial would become the longest in American legal history, lasting from November 1981 until November 1983.

WHAT THEY DID

Both men would sexually abuse their victims before strangling them. They experimented with other methods of killing, such as lethal injection, electric shock, and carbon monoxide poisoning. Even while committing the murders, Bianchi applied for a job with the Los Angeles Police Department and had even been taken for several rides with police officers while they were searching for the Hillside Strangler.
One night, shortly after they botched their would-be eleventh murder, Bianchi revealed to Buono he had attended LAPD police ride alongs, and that he was currently being questioned about the strangler case. After hearing this, Buono erupted in a fit of rage. An argument ensued at one point during which Buono threatened to kill Bianchi if he did not flee to Bellingham, Washington. In May 1978 he did flee to Bellingham.
On January 11, 1979, working as a security guard, Bianchi lured two female students into a house he was guarding. The women were 22-year-old Karen Mandic and 27-year-old Diane Wilder, and were students at Western Washington University. He forced the first student down the stairs in front of him and then strangled her. He murdered the second young girl in a similar fashion. Without help from his partner, he left many clues and police apprehended him the next day. A California driver's license and a routine background check linked him to the addresses of two Hillside Strangler victims.

Following his arrest, Bianchi admitted he and Buono, in 1977, while posing as police officers, stopped a young female by the name of Catharine Lorre with intentions of abducting and killing her. But after learning she was the daughter of actor Peter Lorre, they let her go. Only after he was arrested did Catharine learn of the true identity of the men whom she encountered. Sad story about Ms. Lorre, after he father died she would later have a freak accident with an automatic garage door and combined with her horrible diabetes issue would be brain dead soon after. She sat in the morgue for a month before a funeral occurred which only a small handful of people attended; 5 to be exact in 1985.

VICTIMS

Yolanda Washington, age 19 – October 17, 1977
Judith Ann Miller, age 15 – October 31, 1977
Lissa Kastin, age 21 – November 6, 1977
Jane King, age 28 – November 10, 1977
Dolores Cepeda, age 12 – November 13, 1977
Sonja Johnson, age 14 – November 13, 1977
Kristin Weckler, age 20 – November 20, 1977
Lauren Wagner, age 18 – November 29, 1977
Kimberely Martin, age 17 – December 9, 1977
Cindy Lee Hudspeth, age 20 – February 16, 1978

[Image: bellingham.jpg][Image: bellinghamvictims.jpg][Image: hillside03.jpg][Image: karenmandicneck.jpg]

Some Trial and misc Info(weird shit)
At his trial, Bianchi pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, claiming that another personality, one "Steve Walker", had committed the crimes. Bianchi even convinced a few expert psychiatrists that he indeed suffered from multiple personality disorder, but investigators brought in their own psychiatrists, mainly the psychiatrist Martin Orne. When Orne mentioned to Bianchi that in genuine cases of the disorder, there tends to be three or more personalities, Bianchi promptly created another alias, "Billy". Eventually, investigators discovered that the very name "Steven Walker" came from a student whose identity Bianchi had previously attempted to steal for the purpose of fraudulently practicing psychology. Police also found a small library of books in Bianchi's home on topics of modern psychology, further indicating his ability to fake the disorder.

In 1980, Bianchi began a relationship with Veronica Compton, a woman he met while in prison. During his trial, she testified for the defense, telling the jury a false, vague tale about the crimes in an attempt to exculpate Bianchi and also admitting to wanting to buy a mortuary with another convicted murderer for the purpose of necrophilia. She was later convicted and imprisoned for attempting to strangle a woman she had lured to a motel in an attempt to have authorities believe that the Hillside Strangler was still on the loose and the wrong man was imprisoned. Bianchi had given her some smuggled semen to use to make it look like a rape/murder committed by the Hillside Strangler.

Bianchi is serving his sentence at Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla, Washington.[Image: imagesCAM3V1VO.jpg]

Kenneth Bianchi was denied parole on August 18, 2010, he is scheduled for another hearing in 2025!! Woohoo!! Good luck then asshole!
I have a huge amount more pics from this case graphic. can i postem?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-04-2012, 06:51 PM)ESAD Wrote: I have a huge amount more pics from this case graphic. can i postem?

Sure, I already I have a warning on the Thread itself.
Victims

[Image: 42941220562499228143.jpg][Image: 22607964656088953570.jpg][Image: 94885914918388030442.jpg][Image: 89149717031810355946.jpg][Image: 79042227531680687062.jpg][Image: 84967608678344624745.jpg]

This one goes in with the neck ligature coroner shot, save victi.

[Image: 16220094175876961028.jpg]
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I had more, cant see them right now.

(11-04-2012, 07:21 PM)ESAD Wrote: I had more, cant see them right now.

Thanks! It adds to the brutality of these two!
I would also loike to add the pair found in their car in ur pics ar the ones that Bianchi did alone after he moved to Washington away from Bono and that unraveled the fact he had been in Hollywood the whole time them murders occurred he fained split personality and blamed it on Bono, Bono got the death sentance because Bianchi, talked and got Life.

Wow. They seemingly just left them there like garbage!

I would hope that advances in forensic science/DNA have made it MUCH more difficult for people to commit murders like this. Reassure me, SC.

Still, I'm drawing a complete blank as to any details but just 6 months or so ago, bodies were turning up somewhere on the East Coast and the police were speculating it was a serial killer. I never heard about that person getting caught. I guess if your DNA isn't in the database...

I need to watch more CSI.
they can forensincly link you in 00s of ways these day.

(11-04-2012, 08:00 PM)username Wrote: I would hope that advances in forensic science/DNA have made it MUCH more difficult for people to commit murders like this. Reassure me, SC.

As ESAD wrote, you can be linked to a crime a numbering ways. However, the east coast killings are in fact, (in my opinion) an example of a possible serial killer who is really playing the game well. Throw a body into an area that it will get the most contamination and create a huge headache for investigators relying on the forsensic science of it all.

Which brings me to my favorite complaint. Detectives are too dependent upon technology and science so much, that they lose their ability to think outside the box or know how to deal with a criminal one on one. Something I pride myself on not being!!!!!
(11-04-2012, 08:00 PM)username Wrote: I'm drawing a complete blank as to any details but just 6 months or so ago, bodies were turning up somewhere on the East Coast and the police were speculating it was a serial killer. I never heard about that person getting caught. I guess if your DNA isn't in the database...

I remember this. I think they were found around the Jersey shore area. It hasn't made the news in a long time, I don't recall anyone being caught. For awhile there were noises being made that it could be someone in law enforcement.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Rule number one is dump the body away from the crime scene, if they don't have the crime scene they don't have 75% of the collectible evidence.

Just don't do a Joel Rifkin and crash into a lamp post with cadaver 17 in the boot.

I believe this East Coast case was centered in Long Island, NY. Several, I mean many bodies were found when the site was excavated. Officials do NOT believe that all of the bodies are dumped by the same killer.

There was a docu. on this and it focused on one of the girls found (Gilbert) was the last name I believe. She actually called 911 but, was not saved in time.

The police will be working any forensic evidence from this dump site for years to come.
Those pictures are not graphic.
(11-05-2012, 01:51 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Those pictures are not graphic.

I wouldn't want them popping up on my computer if my kids were standing behind me.
NSFW FACT.

They are in the middle part of this docu. I have others on them just them.

http://mockforums.net/post-292760.html#pid292760

I was just reading some of the documents - Creepy freak jerkin' off after returning to the scene of the crime.
Gary Leon Ridgeway admitting fucking corpses to the point maggots set in.

Are these people "studied" in any way? I ask because there is a huge disconnect going on with them. Legally, most don't fit the definition of crazy but it's not sane to fuck a corpse. I didn't even know what to call that. It's not really having sex, it's not making love.