OJ SIMPSON ~ Not Guilty??
(10-02-2017, 05:49 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 04:12 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 10:15 AM)Carsman Wrote: e
And ladies, if you're interested, he's "single"! hah

It's been said he's to die for.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

It's been said, he's a real Lady Killer! hah

Back in 2006, Simpson wrote his 'hypothetical' confession book, "If I Did It".

It wasn't released because Ron Goldman's family quickly went to court demanding that all profits go directly to them. They'd won a civil case against Simpson for the wrongful death of Goldman and Simpson owed them $8.5 million. So, Simpson halted the release.

Before he halted the release, he did an interview with the publisher. That interview was set to be televised ahead of the book launch. There was a lot of public outrage and the interview was never televised, until FOX aired it last night.

The below video shows clips of the interview (along with pundit musings). Simpson is such a piece of shit and really creepy.

I did a design for a house on Gretna Green down the street. It was real crazy, a modern, spanish hacienda and a cape cod right next to each other.
25 years ago today, the White Bronco chase was on! OJ with a gun to his head, AC at the wheel, as they meandered at a slow pace all around LA!

[Image: la-1560380383-4fdi9rmwiy-snap-image]
"25" years, and still never found out who was guilty, if not him then who?! Why aren't LEO's still looking?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

OJ's still searching the golf courses and luxury resorts for the real killer.
to bad nobody said "thats Leroy an he done stole OJ's truck"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: giphy.gif]