Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT
(12-21-2016, 02:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ^ It's so weird that he's that juvenile

I used to think so too...well, not that I still don't, I do, but now I consider it the norm. It's uncomfortable knowing the new Prez is so easily played. It's been pretty funny watching people troll him about no one of any caliber wanting to entertain at his inauguration. He tweeted about it! Ahahaha! His response to the trolling has been to say that ALL the A list celebrities want tix to his inauguration. He is a goddamn pathological liar. There is something fundamentally wrong with him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's over, kaput, finish, say le vi, goodnight, goodbye, good luck, see ya.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-23-2016, 07:21 AM)Maggot Wrote: It's over, kaput, finish, say le vi, goodnight, goodbye, good luck, see ya.

What's over? The election? We know that, silly. Let the mocking begin. 39

With him in power there will be a never ending supply of things to mock, as there is with any moron. Hehehe
(12-23-2016, 07:21 AM)Maggot Wrote: It's over, kaput, finish, say le vi, goodnight, goodbye, good luck, see ya.

It will never be over with Dumpy Trump at the helm......there are too many reasonable people who will not allow it.....so hang on Maggs....you have not seen the end of this...it has only just begun and don't forget the Women's march on 21 January....stay tuned.

P.S. do you know where I can get a good deal on missile/bomb shelters?

One positive thing about this, I know Trump will be preoccupied with twitting his disdain for SNL and Alex Baldwin so he won't be doing anything else crazy and I can sleep soundly on Sunday mornings....Baldwin has been hired by SNL to mock our beloved President to be...
Oh well, have fun. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I think if Trump is elected people will probably die, yes. Not the day after the election. But historical precedent being what it is, and the anger and hatred of the most extreme groups being what they are...Trump with power is a very dangerous thing. Extremely smart people agree. Smarter than you, Father of the Year.

However, there's a good possibility we will have some explosive reactions even if he doesn't win. Because his supporters that will remain are stupid and prone to violence, He's losing the fearful ones.
[/quote]

Any explosive reactions from the left? hah Where's Dono?
(01-02-2017, 11:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Any explosive reactions from the left? hah Where's Dono?

[Image: 200.gif#310]

I pre-ordered.

[Image: dH4z6cd.png?2]
Cool just in time for Halloween!
THANK YOU DUCHESS!

[Image: hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg]

hah

If you've got any pull I'd love to have it signed.
[Image: 01515_a1c9lIMrO9w_600x450.jpg]

hah She's running for nothing yet still has the ability to mindfuck so many of you. Go Hillary!
I think she's running from herself kinda sad in a way.

Nah, don't be sad for her. She's in a good place and enjoying her life. She has a busy schedule with all her invites and she's gettin' lots of love.
(10-09-2017, 11:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Nah, don't be sad for her. She's in a good place and enjoying her life. She has a busy schedule with all her invites and she's gettin' lots of money.

Fixed it for you.

The Clintons always have been - and always will be - grifters.
(10-09-2017, 11:50 AM)Jimbone Wrote: grifters.

How's that? Just curious.
I think if I'd gotten a bad beat by the biggest scumbag on the planet and the goddamn Russians, and yet I was still somehow as much or more reviled because of their smear campaign...I'd be a little pissed too.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-09-2017, 11:50 AM)Jimbone Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 11:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Nah, don't be sad for her. She's in a good place and enjoying her life. She has a busy schedule with all her invites and she's gettin' lots of money.

Fixed it for you.

The Clintons always have been - and always will be - grifters.

Always, Jennifer Flowers, The Saving and Loan scandal, Bills sexual escapades, what was that land deal? Water something.....Ring any bells?

My book came. Oh happy day.

[Image: 0dLoQih.jpg?2]