Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ALIVE AND KICKIN'
(01-31-2013, 02:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Flattery will get you everywhere, MS.

Don't tempt me...
(01-30-2013, 09:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: CARS! You worry me you bastard, out having a real life and all.......

Yeah, this bastard is out having fun doing things here that I don't get to do up north. Like fishing off the docks, deep sea fishing on charter boats, golfing, going to the beach & pool, dining at different restaurants 4 to 5 times a week, sometimes lunch as well as diner, flew to and stayed at Atlantis for a few days, went to arts/crafts fairs, miniature golfing, shows at the theaters, as well as shows at our club house, "well fuck me", I'm tired just reading all that stuff! hah

(going on a cruise next month)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Bastard. I hope you fall off the damn cruise ship.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well, Carsman, while you were off enjoying your retirement without a care in the world, hard-working seniors much older than you were making headlines around the world. Slacker!

For example, 88 year-old car designer George Barris sold the original TV Batmobile for $4.6 million a couple of weeks back to a Phoenix executive. Also, last month 73 year-old commentator Brent Musburger riled up the moral majority and ultra-feminists by saying that a football player was lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend and mother, ON THE AIR even! And just the other day, 82 year-old working actor/singer Jim Nabors shocked many a Gomer Pyle fan by officially coming out. No really, he's gay.

Seriously, it's good to hear from you; sounds like a fabulous time. I'm just a little jealous, you lucky old bastard. Cheers
(01-31-2013, 05:50 PM)username Wrote: Bastard. I hope you fall off the damn cruise ship.

I just might, if I have one too many Mudslides! hah

(01-31-2013, 05:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, Carsman, while you were off enjoying your retirement without a care in the world, hard-working seniors much older than you were making headlines around the world. Slacker!

For example, 88 year-old car designer George Barris sold the original TV Batmobile for $4.6 million a couple of weeks back to a Phoenix executive. Also, last month 73 year-old commentator Brent Musburger riled up the moral majority and ultra-feminists by saying that a football player was lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend and mother, ON THE AIR even! And just the other day, 82 year-old working actor/singer Jim Nabors shocked many a Gomer Pyle fan by officially coming out. No really, he's gay.

Seriously, it's good to hear from you; sounds like a fabulous time. I'm just a little jealous, you lucky old bastard. Cheers

Save your money now while you're still young, so you can do what you want, when it's your turn!

Cause time "without" money sucks, and money "without" time is just as bad!

[Image: sister-rice-600x450.jpg]

That's 84-year-old nun and peace activist Sister Megan Rice.

She was just sentenced to 3 years in prison for breaking the law in July 2012. The Sister and two fellow Christians broke into Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge. It's known as the Fort Knox of uranium.

The trio hung banners, spray painted, and threw human blood on the premises before they were caught. Major embarrassment ensued for the facility, which was supposed to have top-notch security.

The Sister and her cohorts told the judge that they were following their religious beliefs when they broke into the joint and vandalized it. The judge believed them, he said, and gave them lighter sentences than the prosecution recommended. The Sister got 35 months and the youngsters who served as her accomplices (only in their late 50s and mid 60s) got 5 years.

Sister Rice said she has no regrets and makes no apologies; she knew the risk that she was taking. She asked the judge for permission to let a short song be sung at her sentencing, "to lighten the atmosphere." He agreed, and she turned to a gallery overflowing with supporters and directed them in singing, "Sacred the land, sacred the water, sacred the sky, holy and true."

Agree or disagree with her views and actions, she's got a lot of life in her and has been working to make a difference in the world since she became a nun at 18.

story: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,...71,00.html
My daughter was telling me about this yesterday. That's bullshit treating a nun that way.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(01-31-2013, 02:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 03:11 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Blowing-kisses Don't worry about me! I'm not a prude,far from it.I hear the F bomb many times every day.My spouse is a former US Navy man. I will say that I don't think it adds anything to your credibility. Fuck, I could be mother or grandmother to most of you!I soo look forward to going to Mustang's downtown tavern every Friday night. A group of females ask me last Friday if I still look at men. I said, "only the young ones." And, the young ones love me too. I've become a groupie. My fav guys play every Friday nite. I eat and have two Milky Way martinis. The night I had three Mustang had to drive me home! I'm sort of a "what's going to come out of her mouth next?" person. So,carry on bitches. Cheers!

Smiley_emoticons_smile Yeah, but do ya dance, OTD?

Sounds like a fun Friday night tradition. I'd never heard of a Milky Way Martini before and had to look it up:

1 12 cups ice cubes + 14 cup cold water + 2 fluid ounces vanilla-flavored vodka + 2 fluid ounces white creme de cacao

[Image: 219898.jpg]

Here's the comment attached to the recipe: "A wicked good and dangerous drink; this'll leave you seeing stars!" Sounds and looks delicious, but I do believe that more than two in a short time would have me on my ass or looking like this: Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Do I dance ? Of course, and when I get up to do it, all I can see are the camera's flashing. They are posted on Face Book before I get back to my seat. I've only missed one Friday night since the bar opened. The day that my deceased hubby was being shown was a Friday. Visition was to be from 2pm to 8pm, but I made it known that I need to go to the bar. So it was changed to 7pm. At 6:30 our Congress woman came in. She had just flown in from D.C. to pay her respects and present me with a flag flown over the Capitol Bldg. My husband was VERY well known for going above & beyond to help veterans. When she left, I left for the bar. I didn't dance that night, but cracked up listening to one of my grandsons practice the reading he was doing at the Mass Sat. morning. I had picked one that mentioned brothers and sisters getting along. I might have had 3 drinks that night. Back to the dancing part. I dress young, skinny pants too !

It sounds like you're the life of the party. I bet you're everyone's favorite person there.

That's quite an honor to have a Congresswoman come to pay her respects. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess, I am ! The Congresswoman won her 16th term in 2012. We have known her for a long time. She's the one responsible for the World War II monument in D.C.
I love this woman. She reminds me of my mom, who's a Spring Chicken compared to her.

Meet Helen Granier of Palm Harbor, Florida.

[Image: 4D55925100000578-5853589-image-a-22_1529245941336.jpg]

Helen turned 105 today. I think she looks really damn good.

Helen says she used to drink a lot of beer, smoke a lot, stay out all night and then rush off to work.

She doesn't know what's the key to her longevity though; no one else in her family lived to such an old age.

Some people suspect that the fact Helen lived her life as she pleased, for fun not longevity, is the key. I hope they're right, but maybe Helen is just lucky. Who knows.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-late.html

"105" amazing! Good for her! 44

Happy birthday! Go, Helen, go!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think you're that old older than dirt.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Dirt calls her ma'am.