Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
(01-05-2015, 06:15 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of some guy named Paul McCartney?

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/0...mccartney/
Yeah, he died a long time ago in a car crash. Doesn't anyone play records backwards anymore? Oh yeah... Records... I was discussing The late great Stevie Ray Vaughn with a young hispanic guy about 10 years ago. He'd never heard of Texas Blues before and seemed very excited about it, so I was laying down all of the essentials that he'd need to pick up. As he was writing them down, I noticed that after each entry on his list he'd written "record?" which I thought was odd but continued to list them until my curiosity got the better of me. I asked "How come you wrote Texas Flood 1 record?" He said "Because you said he has all these records and I wanted to know if he was in the Olimpics or something?" I said... "WTF? Olimpics?" "Yeah, why does he have so many records if he's noit like an athlete or race car driver or something?" Boy... Did I feel old. hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by Blindgreed1 - 01-07-2015, 03:34 PM