Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
(04-26-2016, 05:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 05:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Do you guys want me to post a pic from in front of Paisley Park, with all the purple shit up everywhere?

You know I would say yes.

Okay.

I'll get it handled tomorrow.

Slacker. Smiley_emoticons_wink

So, I understand that the DEA is now involved in the investigation and a local doctor had written Prince a prescription shortly before his death.

The rehab counselor from California who called 911 is the son of a prominent rehab doctor. The doctor's son reportedly went to Paisley Park, with treatment prescriptions, to arrange an intervention on bequest of Prince's staff. I don't know if he was legally permitted to take those prescriptions ahead of his dad's scheduled assessment of Prince the next day, but the son has lawyered up.

Prince's music vault has been drilled into and his estate is reportedly being handled by a bank conservator as his siblings petition for inheritance and hundreds of people have come crawling out of the woodwork to claim they're the illegitimate children of Prince.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by HairOfTheDog - 05-13-2016, 03:03 PM