Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
Rasta and my Boy's from Decapitated were released without prejudice. I held hope they would be found innocent, just based on the fact that I am a good judge of character and these guys are some of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. That and the fact that they've been through enough without this crap to begin with (tour bus crash killed 1 previous member, Voggs little brother Vitek, and paralyzing Covan the vocalist).

Polish death metal band Decapitated, who had been held in the United States on charges of gang rape and kidnapping, have had all charges dropped, it has emerged today. New evidence has come to light that helped prove the band's innocence. The group were arrested on September 8 in Santa Ana, California last year. More details will be posted as soon as they become available.

And sadly... Controversial Japanese kami metal outfit Babymetal has announced via Twitter that Mikio Fujioka, also known as Little God and Ko-Gami, has died at only 36 years of age. Babymetal's message reads as follows:

"We hope that he is now with his GUITAR MASTER A.Holdsworth and enjoying an epic guitar session with him.

"We are the one, Together, We’re the only one, You are the one, Forever, #RIP #THEONE."

Although unconfirmed as of yet, he reportedly fell from an observation deck on December 30th and passed away on January 5th as a result of his injuries. He was an accomplished musician, having graduated from the Musician's Institute in Osaka and released several albums, as well as performing with the likes of MMM and Trick Box.

RIP Little God

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by Blindgreed1 - 01-09-2018, 06:56 PM