Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-11-2018, 03:39 PM)Rootilda Wrote: So Fry Guy is from what, Australia? The UK? I noticed he called someone mate but since most of his posts are a drool puddle of right wing buzz words, I don't usually read them. Why is someone that doesn't even live here this obsessively consumed with USA politics? His stupid opinions carry even less weight.

Yes, I get what you are saying. In your mind only people from America have any right to a view about anything to do with America. The same way as only lawyers can have a opinion about law, police can only have an opinion about policing, only politicians can have an opinion about politics and only the President can have an opinion about leading his country.

Yes, I get what you are saying, it is just a little bit retarded. Try to follow your line of thinking a little bit further.

Myself? Well I think being any gender, race, skin colour, religion, nationality, age, sexual preference or occupation, does not diminish your worth of your opinion nor your right to it. Some on the Authoritarian Left do but those a little more moderate do not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-11-2018, 05:26 PM