Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(12-17-2017, 08:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The thing with the texts is that trump wasn't the only one they called a moron. They made unflattering comments about a few high profile people and per usual trump is trying to make it be all about himself.

I kinda get that, actually.

It's like when you're in a group photo, you look like crap, and somebody posts it publicly. You probably wouldn't even notice or care if other people in the photo look like crap too.

But.........it obviously doesn't make the photographer out to make you look bad, even if you know that he/she isn't always your biggest fan.

Comey was a lifelong Republican. Mueller is a lifelong Republican. Rosenstein is a lifelong Republican. Sessions is a lifelong Republican. I haven't heard people claiming that they can't/couldn't do their jobs objectively because of party-affiliation or their private political views (well, except for Sessions).

I just want to see where the evidence leads. If no one broke any laws during the campaign or lied under oath in an attempt to cover up shady foreign collusion for personal gain........great.

If, on the other hand, either of those things did happen and there's evidence to prove it (which won't have anything to do with private agent texts), it needs to be seriously addressed and made very clear to the world that American democracy is not for sale.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 12-17-2017, 08:52 PM