Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sherra Wright-Robinson Arrested for Ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright's Death
So, I'm gonna guess most of you don't know about this guy. He played for the Cavaliers for a little while....we were the last nba team he played for. He disappeared the day before my birthday in 2010. I followed this case for a while, and then it stalled. My boyfriend and I were just talking about it a few months ago, and I mentioned that I hoped it doesn't become a forgotten cold case. His bitch ass ex-wife set him up.

[Image: LorenzenWright.jpg]

"After Wright's body was found on July 28 in a wooded area on Callis Cutoff Road just west of Hacks Cross Road, it was reported that a 9-1-1 call had been received from his cell phone in the early morning of July 19 by the Germantown, Tennessee 911 dispatch center; the caller was speaking with the dispatcher when 11 gunshots rang out.The dispatcher did not report the call to his supervisor until eight days later, hindering the police investigation and resulting in a payout to Wright's family"- wikipedia

Lorenzen Wright's ex-wife Sherra charged with his murder

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - FOX13 has learned that Lorenzen Wright's ex-wife, Sherra Wright, has been arrested and jailed in California. 
She was arrested in her Riverside, California home Friday night. Jail records show she was booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside at 9:28 p.m. Pacific time.

MPD Director said Sherra Wright-Robinson has been indicted & arrested for conspiracy, criminal attempted first degree & first degree murder in the death of Lorenzen Wright.
Deborah Marion, Lorenzen's mother, spoke with FOX13 late Friday night. She said police told her Sherra will be charged with murder; the same as Billy Turner.

The indictment in the case is still sealed, according to FOX13 sources.
The former NBA star was last seen alive on July 18, 2010 when he left the home of Sherra Wright. The next day, police received a phone call from Lorenzen Wright's cell phone, but it was interrupted by gunfire, according to Shelby County District Attorney's Office.
Wright's body was later discovered on July 28, 2010 in a field near Hacks Cross and Winchester. The then 34-year-old was shot multiple times. 

Messages In This Thread
Sherra Wright-Robinson Arrested for Ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright's Death - by koko - 12-16-2017, 01:07 PM