Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CHERISH PERRYWINKLE, 8, MURDERED - FLORIDA
(02-14-2018, 05:36 PM)sally Wrote: It's always the same story, the guy has a long history of preying on children.

Yep.

During his sentencing trial yesterday, a woman took the stand to tell a horrifying account of how Smith almost abducted her back in 1992.

Carrie Ann Buck was walking to a friend's house one Sunday morning when Smith, who was 36 at the time, approached her in a van.

"He told me to get the fuck in the van," she said, describing his voice as "mean." She told the jury that she hid inside a tubular slide at a playground after he chased her in his van.

Buck claim that's Smith said: "I know you're in there, you little bitch," and "I'm going to find you." "I knew he was going to hurt me," she said.

A few days after the attempted kidnapping, Smith showed up outside Buck's home and her family was able to write down his license plate number. He was arrested and served six years for the kidnapping.

He's been arrested and jailed since then too. He had only been released from jail for three weeks before he murdered Cherish. https://www.yourtango.com/2018311006/who...errywinkle

Messages In This Thread
RE: CHERISH PERRYWINKLE, 8, MURDERED - FLORIDA - by HairOfTheDog - 02-21-2018, 04:48 PM