Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My friends are fucking racists and I hate them
A friend of mine shared a story today about trying to open a bank account. They called ahead and asked what was required to do so. They brought the proper documentation with them, however upon arrival they were asked, "Are you a US citezen?" "Because if you aren't, you can't open an account here"

I am pretty sure this conversation would not happen to myself or to someone that is white. But perhaps tomorrow I shall go and try.

That being said-a friend of mine that I have only met through gaming, who I had previously respected calls out my friend and says they must have been acting sketchy, and then goes on to insult him and others.

This guy is not sketchy and he doesn't even know him. It is ridiculous. And then another supposed friend of mine says, "Well isn't it good that there are regulations to stop the drug cartels"

What the actual fuck?! I think I am about to give up on social media.

I dont' mind the sharing of ideas, asking of questions, asking for clarification, but my former friend accused him of acting sketchy in the bank, and accused him of wanting to start a lynch mob and then proceeded to tell several people to fuck off when unprompted to do so.

Messages In This Thread
My friends are fucking racists and I hate them - by Love Child - 06-13-2018, 01:03 AM