Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
25 reasons why the left hates Trump
This article was a bit interesting and very true.

25 Reasons Why Liberals Hate Trump.

I am not impressed by way the liberals handled the recent change. One year into the Presidency of Donald Trump, the liberals are still focused on how Donald Trump should have lost the election. A week after the elections, many left wing activists took to the streets to express violence and cause riots all across the nation. How was that helpful? During an interview with “anti-Trump” protestors, a reporter asked if they had voted in the election, the protestors replied “no”. Why would you cause a riot for an election you didn’t participate in? In college campuses, “safe spaces” were held to allow students to come and cry and seek help about depression over the election. The media did not cover Donald Trump positively before he became President, so it is no surprise that they won’t cover him accurately now. I resisted writing on this subject for weeks until I couldn’t resist the ignorance any longer. I am not a political expert or reporter, just a concerned citizen and a student of the truth. I seek answers and the real reasons why so many people hate President Donald Trump. I couldn’t escape the feeling that the whole world was against Trump. Thus I began an investigation into the matter without biases or prejudices. In this endeavor, I studied key philosophies and arguments behind the words in the debate. I ended up with 25 reasons why the liberal establishment hates Trump. It is no secret that large groups of leftist are hostile against the new President. Why were the Democrats, compared to only few conservatives, the ones causing all the heart wrenching fuss? At first I thought the leftists were overreacting, but they were not overreacting, they were simply expressing their true feelings about him. The liberals actually and rigorously hate President Donald Trump.

25 reasons
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
25 reasons why the left hates Trump - by Maggot - 06-21-2018, 11:19 AM