Who is the snowflake now?
I posted that I thought the media should just stop reporting on Trump for a day-funny Stephen King suggested a whole week! Anyway I posted this on my Social Media FB page and a friend from college came out of the wood work and some of my friends called him crazy, and PM'ed me asking who he was.

I ended up deleting the thread because it got out of hand and I just wanted it to end, but not before saving some gems-also he thought I blocked him and sent me a nice private message about Jesus. Too bad I deleted some of the best gems.

I am so sorry this makes christians look bad-plus he kept telling me what a good guy he is. Reminds me of 45!

Quote:Wow?!  Is that what Jesus would do?  Seriously, ask yourself if your blocking me is what Jesus would do? Maybe you are not a Christian anymore? Hey, whatever. That's your American right to choose the path of evil. But I'll ALWAYS be here if you need me. For any reason, anytime. No matter what the circumstances. May Yahweh bless you

Quote:I will stop. GLADLY, if you will stop posting on your SOCIAL network, things that insult and make 50% of the population feel that they are horrible people because they dare to support their president of the United States? I am a good man, and I don't appreciate you or anyone else trying to argue otherwise. If you do, publicly, I am going to respond. If you can't relate, then that is something you need to look into.

Quote:This is not an American Country, as it was founded. Unfortunately, so we can't realistically expect some saintly individual to run for president with the ability to win, and then who would have the BALLS it takes to put the rest of the world in the place that they need to be, which is in submission to the US.

He makes a point about not posting about politics on my or a social network. Maybe I should listen to him.

Quote:have you ever considered not posting about politics on a SOCIAL NETWORK??? Aren't there places that would welcome your political opinions? This is a SOCIAL NETWORK, why would you risk losing friends or family over politics?

I ASSUME that you have a good heart, and good intentions. I would not have friended you if I would have thought that you were a bad person. So I give you and ALWAYS WILL give you the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:the Democrats promoting the BS identity politics agenda are the ones promoting racism. And I am not even close to done yet. I'm thick skinned enough to do this all night long and STILL RESPECT you,

Quote:I understand that , but maybe, just maybe I am a God fearing person, who disagrees with you. Maybe my supporting Trump does not mean I am a horrible person. I can back up every stance I've EVER taken with the Bible. I believe the Bible, 100%.

I unfortunately lost his best posts where he accused another friend of mine of being a pedophile for some reason. I couldn't figure that one out.

Messages In This Thread
Who is the snowflake now? - by Love Child - 08-07-2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by Love Child - 08-07-2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by Duchess - 08-07-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by Love Child - 08-08-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by aussiefriend - 08-08-2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by Fry Guy - 08-07-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by Duchess - 08-07-2018, 06:06 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by Love Child - 08-08-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by BigMark - 08-08-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by Fry Guy - 08-08-2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Who is the snowflake now? - by aussiefriend - 08-08-2018, 10:17 AM