Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: AUTISTIC CHILD, MADDOX RITCH - 6YS OLD - NORTH CAROLINA
HairOfTheDog, I agree.  To call it murder is premature as was the description of his body being mutilated. I can only guess the reported talked to people who speculated and took it as fact. 

I do see believable reports that Maddox was found in an area that had been searched 2 previous times. About an hour before the 3rd and more exhaustive search two people were seen photographing and collecting some evidence. That third search resulted in his discovery. It has also been stated he could not have entered the lake and floated to where he was found in the stream because there are screens that would block this from happening. He had to wander out of the park along a paved path that traverses under route 321 where it is suspected he entered the water. Speculation is heavy rains on Wednesday night carried his body further down to the area of Old Dallas Rd where the stream goes under a bridge. There is no paved path here, only a hard to follow dirt path.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: AUTISTIC CHILD, MADDOX RITCH - 6YS OLD - NORTH CAROLINA - by Ski at 1SKY6 - 09-30-2018, 02:59 PM