Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos.
Same here, That story stuck with me as well. I live not very far from there, I have MS myself, & the whole thing is unfathomable. 11 years ago? It seems like yesterday! I'm watching ID right now & I'm furious because there were so many missed opportunities by the police, it makes me furious! Maybe Haley Petit could've found a cure for MS! We'll never know bcuz these SCUMBAGS snuffed out 3 LIVES Prime of their lives. I guess we'll NEVER KNOW! CT couldn't have abolished the DEATH penalty at THE WORST time. They don't deserve to be having 3 square's a day while 3 Beautiful Angels are rotting in the ground. Somebody in prison needs to take these guy's out of commission permanently. I thought inmates DIDN'T TAKE TO KINDLY towards
Child Molesters and disabled woman MURDERER'S! I just heard one of them is trying to say some BS about their trial not being handled correctly? Some ambulance chasing Defense Attorney is saying! ?These "men" deserve to rot in jail or experience exactly what they put their Victims through!? C'MON PRISON PEOPLE!! ???

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos. - by JustJesse - 07-28-2018, 03:26 PM