Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
from the FB page...this is pathetic. WHY DON'T THEY GET PHOTOS FROM THE FAMILY?? how much money do you need to take a pic of your kid? they are asking the public for photos? wow. this is happy horseshit as far as i'm concerned. they can afford other things it seems. they have faith in nancy grace who can't blab about anything but dancing with the stars? oh boy. i am glad the Feds are on this case.

another facebook nazi, no actual truth or honest pertinent questions/comments allowed, only praying.

facebook:
Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011
I still need CURRENT, GOOD photos of Aliayah. I have FAITH Nancy Grace or Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell will cover Aliayah's disappearance. They always come to the missing person's Facebook page to get photos. PLEASE! Send them to [email protected] so I can upload them into an album. (I have closed the wall for posting to maintain control over this page.)
Like · Comment · 17 minutes ago

Maureen Smith, Donna Ruth Doles and 2 others like this.
Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011 Otherwise they'll keep showing the two photos over and over and over and over and over and over again and they aren't even current from what I understand.
15 minutes ago
Eva Stout Hi ...I am a friend of the family...but I would like to let you know, there aren't any current pictures of Aliayah other than this..This is from Christmas, and as far as I know, she hasn't had money to have recent pics taken..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Lady Cop - 09-25-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM