Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
(03-09-2017, 03:26 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: So, Lena was probably pissed about something stupid and took it out on her 3 year old. I'm sure not the first time, but this time Aliayah didn't get up, and disgusting-pig-Lena's only concern was for herself, not her baby's suffering. Got it. No real surprise there, Lena is one mean, nasty bitch.

Lena "prevented others from summoning help." I'm assuming "others" are other children in the home and not fucking ADULTS! Though anymore, nothing would surprise me.

It does appear that among the witnesses who saw her bludgeoning little Aliayah and were prevented from seeking help were her 4 other children at the home.

Aliayah suffered the most at the hands of the mean nasty bitch, but Lena also abused her other children terribly by putting them through such a devastating trauma and loss.

Lena Lunsford deserves the max. I hope a jury finds her guilty and sentences her to life without parole. 30

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by HairOfTheDog - 03-09-2017, 03:43 PM