Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
also I didn't think i needed to state the obvious that lake washington is so close to that interchange of 405 and 520. the 520 bridge (floating bridge) goes from the 405 freeway to the i-5 freeway as a shortcut. Sometimes 520 gets shut down this time of year due to weather but definitely wasn't yesterday, the winds weren't high enough. All of the comments on the news story read the same thing that why would you take one child and not the other it just doesn't make any sense. NOT defending her at all, there is a huge presence of indian culture here and my first jump was that indian women do wierd stuff. Being an ex apartment manager i had to show women how to build fire's in the fireplace for their husbands. (i know it sounds so wierd) and they would get mad when their clothes didn't come out permenantly pressed from the dryer because it said permanent press... this isn't the jetsons, i would say and yes this was an arrange marriage that was being dealt with and they were brought here. But these were some thoughts running through my head when i saw he was half indian and half white i wondered if his mother was indian and maybe just didn't process things like normal obviously...idk smh!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by heartbreaker6713 - 11-07-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by loveology11 - 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM