Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
I'm sure the police have looked at everyone - her friends that she was with that night, and her family (dad was out on at oil rig and sister was in Baton Rouge). The late night visit to Taco Bell (Brettly and Mickey) has been confirmed by the police. Brettly took a poly, too, on top of the cops going through his house, car and computer. Mickey was talking to their friends, that they had just been out with, on her cell phone while at Taco Bell. Brettly has not lawyered up. On the contrary, he's been completely forthcoming. All of Mickey's friends and family have confirmed that Mickey rode her bike everywhere and late at night. Her sister said "we" (probably family) told her not to but said that Mickey was headstrong and did her own thing. I was the same way at that age. I don't find riding the bike at that hour unusual (and it was only four miles). Apparently, her friends didn't either. Odds are, it's perfectly safe, 99.9% of the time, but Mickey lost on the odds. I think Brettly is completely innocent and a good friend. While reading around, I've seen people have suggested that if she was abducted and the bike was left in the open that hoodrats would have grabbed it (it's a bad neighborhood around Brettly's). Once her disappearance was made public, no way some hoodrat would come forward with her bike. If her abductor had a pick up or a van, it would be easy to take the bike, too. She may have been knocked off her bike or broke down with a flat. Whatever happened probably happened fast. She never had time to use her cell phone. There are parts of her probable bike route that looked very spooky to me. I can easily where she could be abducted and nobody would see it go down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 05-25-2012, 12:12 AM