Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
(11-05-2012, 12:37 PM)DMP Wrote: ESAD,

I love this - this is so up my creepy, dark, little alley. I have to say, you've got some I have not heard of before.

I'm not sure if this is the spot for the suggestion/requests you asked for but, here it goes:

Columbine (Don't know exactly why - but, this one fascinates me)
Leonard Lake & Charles Ng (Sick Fuckers)

Ahh we have a similar vein in the macabre I have just posted one of 2 docus on Lake and Ng and have two columbine to post later, i have many spree killers docus and am glad you have interest in what I have spent a decade collecting and archiving, check all the ones I usually recomend at the bottom of the post I'm sure in the 300+ I will have more than a few that slipped under your radar, Glad you will enjoy them after the time i put in.

This is the correct request spot so if you think of any others I will post them and if I dont have them I add them to my note pad of to finds...

Enjoy.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION) - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-05-2012, 12:43 PM