Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread.
WELCOME TO ESAD’S ~ Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread
There is a discussion thread separate from this!
Please Do No Post Anything In This Thread
ESAD Will Be The Only One Permitted To Post Here
Enjoy his contributions!!

This is something that was time consuming and very well planned out in terms of posting for all you who may be interested. It's filled with a plethora of information! The thread is an amazing achievement of information, that ESAD has collected over a decade.
ENJOY, SC

Right this is how this works, you guys/girls make a request (in the discussion thread -not here) of a serial killer or murderer, i check through my extensive collection, which include some actual police interview footage with the likes of Robert Pickerton, Paul Bernardo and others, around 300 biographies, Many docus on Psychological/Mental illnesses, Plus a few good pathology ones, i will get round to all the ones i say i will up, as long as they are in my collection, so have a think and let me know.

They are also incredible easy to D/L, i used the mediafire service as its infinite hosting ability and very simple to download, I hope you all appreciate the hours I have put in uploading, I have around 150 uploaded already...

Can any Duch/SC/UN sticky this thread for me as i will be working on it constantly, thanks...

ESAD
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread. - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-05-2012, 09:39 AM