Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zahra Baker, a murdered child
Fucking Loser... you sent me a PM Lady Cop as to why I had stopped posting... well fucking duh! You let morons like Cracker to continue her, yes her, fucking nonsense. Fuck off Cracker!
Hey,

Well on the 6 o'clock news here tonight it had about the press conference. It also said that the Prime Minister is being personnally informed and has been kept up to date on the progress. It also said that she was informed before the news conference. Also it said that she has instructed the consular to give full assistance to bringing the remains of Zahra back to Australia.

Also regarding the biological mother, she was diagnosed with post natal depression after giving birth. This can happen to anyone. Listening to her story though, he was totally manipulative and took the child, and he got full custody of the child. There was a court case. Then he kept the child from her. Imagine her child was in another country and she didn't even know. She would be in a terrible state of grief right now.
(11-13-2010, 12:15 AM)lawnranger Wrote:
(11-12-2010, 07:33 PM)Cracker Wrote: Well, fuck.

I hope it was over quickly, sweetheart.

Well fuck sweetheart! When someone breaks in and vaginally and analy rapes you I guess I will cheer. You haven't responded to this thread once until I did. Fuck you Cracker! Go the fuck away before I show up on your doorstep and choke you to death with my COCK!!! It is that big motherfucker! I will choke you and everyone will cheer because you are an asshole and a waste of bandwidth around here!!!

i have banned lawnranger for making a personal threat against another member. THREATS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN CLEAR. NO FURTHER WARNINGS WILL ISSUE ONCE SOMEONE HAS MADE A THREAT.

(11-13-2010, 12:15 AM)lawnranger Wrote: Go the fuck away before I show up on your doorstep and choke you to death with my COCK!!! It is that big motherfucker! I will choke you and everyone will cheer because you are an asshole and a waste of bandwidth around here!!!

You dumbass. She hasn't broken any rules, she's entitled to her thoughts & opinions while you, on the other hand, couldn't even manage to follow the only two rules we have. NEXT!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-13-2010, 12:19 AM)lawnranger Wrote: You let morons like Cracker to continue her, yes her, fucking nonsense. Fuck off Cracker!

Actually, it will be you that is "fucking off", not Cracker. Ta Ta.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-13-2010, 12:15 AM)lawnranger Wrote:
(11-12-2010, 07:33 PM)Cracker Wrote: Well, fuck.

I hope it was over quickly, sweetheart.

Well fuck sweetheart! When someone breaks in and vaginally and analy rapes you I guess I will cheer. You haven't responded to this thread once until I did. Fuck you Cracker! Go the fuck away before I show up on your doorstep and choke you to death with my COCK!!! It is that big motherfucker! I will choke you and everyone will cheer because you are an asshole and a waste of bandwidth around here!!!

You know, psychopath, this was completely inapprpriate to post in this thread. You have probably figured that out by now. I will respond because I think you are crazy enough to read it.

Somebody killed that pretty little girl. I wish it were different, but it isn't. I would like to think she passed in her sleep, but the circumstances regarding the recovery of her remains don't suggest a peaceful passing. The greatest kindness and expression of love I can offer her is that she didn't didn't have to suffer. I don't wish a painful or violent death on anyone, even you.

Some people in this world are violent and lash out. This story is an example and so are you. You can't stand that I teased you a few times. If you read back through your introduction thread, I even told you it doesn't matter. But you can't deal realistically with things. You deal with hate and anger instead. That's why shit like this happens in the world.

I didn't read any of this until this morning, so you can't blame your banning on me. You can blame yourself. How you can pretend to be such a caring man by posting updates in this thread, then threaten my life a few posts later, is beyond me. Just so you don't go away empty handed, a few bits of advice: 1.) Not everybody in the world is as fucked up as you are. Don't assume the worst of people. Some are better than you are and won't be a disappointment. 2.) Learn to fucking read AND COMPREHEND if you are going to challenge people. Your simple mindedness is shared by a majority of the population, but not by everybody. 3.) Your rants are all penile-centered and lack maturity and depth of thought. Basically, you post like white trash. 4.) Learn to let stuff go. You joined this forum. If you knew you couldn't handle it, you shouldn't have joined. Some people have enough sense of self to not be bothered by anonymous insults. Some of us even laugh. You sullied this thread with nastiness instead of being a big boy. Shame on you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i'm renaming this thread since Zahra is no longer missing.
i suspect it may be a while before we hear any news about what really happened to her.
i hope for a just resolution, prosecution and trial(s) of whoever took this little girl's life. a life that already saw much more pain than any child should. i'll keep watching for information, updates and possible upgraded charges and further arrests.
we've seen one murdered child after another, it almost becomes numbing. this child seemed to become all the kids who are abused and murdered by those who are charged with protecting and caring for them. the ultimate evil betrayal.

i like this photo of Zahra, reflecting her true innocence and sweetness. Angel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

She has the sweetest little face! Poor kid.
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
So many cases of people doing horrible things to kids. Why, why, why?? These type of people don't deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else. Sigh, examples need to be made of clear cases of guilt. This shit has to stop...
(11-11-2010, 08:38 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: NewsChannel 36 has learned that Emily Dietrich, Zahra's biological mother, is on her way to Hickory. Dietrich has not had contact with Zahra since she was a baby. She told Australia's Channel Seven News that she was trying to find Zahra when she learned she'd disappeared.

my opinion: a day late and a dollar short, the bio-mom is arriving in Hickory tomorrow from Australia.
time for her 15 minutes.
i don't buy her story. she gave the infant child up, that's fine and right in many circumstances. but it's a load of crap she looked for her all these years. they were at granny's in OZ all that time, she knew that.
and those people were on the internet on social networking sites all the time, despite moving a lot.
I'm afraid I don't buy it either. All of these people profiting on this little girl. Where were they when they needed her most? Where were these people when she was walking around with bruises and giant black eyes? Breaks my heart to even think about it. So many people failed this child.
[Image: ae216911c39fb9735adae7e1ac00a4841ef.gif]
(11-13-2010, 09:52 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm renaming this thread since Zahra is no longer missing.
i suspect it may be a while before we hear any news about what really happened to her.
i hope for a just resolution, prosecution and trial(s) of whoever took this little girl's life. a life that already saw much more pain than any child should. i'll keep watching for information, updates and possible upgraded charges and further arrests.
we've seen one murdered child after another, it almost becomes numbing. this child seemed to become all the kids who are abused and murdered by those who are charged with protecting and caring for them. the ultimate evil betrayal.

i like this photo of Zahra, reflecting her true innocence and sweetness. Angel
Ya know, LC...not one picture of this child and she's not smiling. What she went through most of us will never know. I am healthy, as I assume most of us are and she went through more than I have in my entire life. She had moxie. A spirit that could not be dampened. I just will never understand how those who are to protect their children from monsters become those monsters. It makes no sense to me.
[Image: ae216911c39fb9735adae7e1ac00a4841ef.gif]
Nov. 13 Hickory Record:

Questions about the case abound the day after Hickory police announced that they’d found a bone, which preliminary tests confirmed came from the body of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

The prevailing theory in the community is that Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, and his wife, Elisa Baker, killed Zahra then cut up her body and disposed of it to hide the crime. This theory and those like it have not been confirmed, and neither Adam nor Elisa have been charged with murder or improper disposal of a body.

But the community does have a lot of questions they’d like answered. They include these questions asked by those who came to the Bakers’ house Saturday:

* “It’s kind of morbid, but I want to know, what did they (Adam and Elisa Baker) do to her?” Julie Fox, 36, of Hickory

* “How can you take a child’s life who’s been through so much, who’s battled so much? Why couldn’t they go to Social Services and give the child up for adoption if they hated her so bad?" Melissa Owens, 20, of Taylorsville

* “We want to know if she (Zahra) ever had any life or any fun at all.” Bruce Houck, 68, of Lenoir

* “I just can’t imagine why the Department of Social Services didn’t catch them (Adam and Elisa Baker) earlier.” Doreta Houck, 49, of Lenoir

* “What can we do as a society to keep this from happening again because we, as a society, let her (Zahra) down.” Ruby Money, 59, of Lenoir

* How can we better protect children we think are abused? What law might have prevented Zahra’s death?

Investigators may have answered some of these questions. They’re working to answer more, but some answers may never come to light.

During Friday’s media briefing, Chief Tom Adkins of the Hickory Police Department announced that the flow of information to the media about the case would be dramatically reduced so as not to imperil the ongoing investigation.

While some were surprised that murder charges have yet to be brought against the Bakers, Capt. Thurman Whisnant of the Hickory Police Department did say he does not foresee murder charges being brought against them this weekend.

“We still have an active investigation going on, and we still have too many unanswered questions this weekend,” he said. “We have not released all of the information we have because we’re protecting the integrity of the investigation, and we’re working to answer lingering questions.”

District Attorney Jay Gaither was also reluctant to discuss the details of the ongoing case.

“At this time, we can’t discuss the evidence in the case, and we share Chief Adkins sentiments following his announcement of the test results from the bone,” he said. “Since the report of Zahra’s disappearance, the District Attorney’s Office has been working more closely with law enforcement than with any other case since I took office eight years ago. I have been meeting with law enforcement on an almost daily basis to receive briefings from the Hickory Police Department, FBI and SBI. I have also been meeting with Chief Adkins to discuss the evidence in the case as it has emerged since Zahra’s disappearance. The ongoing investigation continues to be a priority.”

Whisnant stressed the importance of conducting a thorough investigation in the case.

“We want to be as thorough and have as many questions answered as humanly possible before any additional charges may be filed,” he said. “It would be a mistake to rush into anything without having a complete and thorough investigation and our investigation is ongoing.”

Gaither stressed the focus his office has put on the Zahra Baker case.

“We’ve placed a higher priority on this case than any other since I was elected DA,” he said.

A constant flow of mourners streamed to the Bakers’ former home at 21 21st Ave., NW on Saturday. Cars were parked along the side of the road for about 150 yards. People spent the day adding to the makeshift memorial that has grown up around the trunk of an oak tree in the front yard.

Scores of pictures, notes, dolls and toys encircled the tree. Children and adults stood and cried as 17 brightly colored “Happy Birthday” balloons bobbed in the cool breeze. Tuesday, Nov. 16, would have been Zahra’s 11th birthday.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No words. That poor little girl. She shouldn't be there but I hope she rests in peace now.
Commando Cunt Queen
Bio-mom has made a few more comments to reporters according to an Aussie news website: http://www.news.com.au/world/zahra-baker...5953453489

"Still hurt, still crushed," Ms Dietrich told Channel 7 from Hickory, North Carolina.

"It didn't make a difference trying to prepare myself it didn't make a difference to anybody.

"As hard as it was to hear the news they were telling me it was just as hard to watch them cry while they told me and apologised to me. All they wanted was to find her and bring her back alive."

But that wasn't going to happen.

"I have to take a step back and think of the possibility that maybe Adam wasn't involved and maybe he is hurting as well.

"I can't even attempt to guess the type of anger that's going to come out of me when we find out."

(11-14-2010, 06:54 AM)Clouds Wrote: biomom quote "I have to take a step back and think of the possibility that maybe Adam wasn't involved and maybe he is hurting as well.

I find it hard to believe AB didn't know what was going on the last 2 years and esp that EB disposed of the body by herself given the manner it appears to have been done in. But I am surprised by the number of people seemingly close to the case that seem to be defending him like he had no idea. Makes me wonder what the police said to her for her to make a comment like that?

lots of loose ends - like the 10k from England still wondering about that one?
HICKORY, N.C. (AP) — The biological mother of a North Carolina girl who was missing for more than a month says she hopes to take her daughter's body back to Australia for burial.

WCNC-TV in Charlotte reported that Emily Dietrich headed back home to Australia on Sunday evening after coming to North Carolina for four days as officials searched for the body of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

no mention whether she met with adam baker.

oh OK she knows all this so she should be out on bond? horseshit. she's possibly an accessory to murder at the very least. unless of course she tries to stick to story she found Zahra dead of natural causes. doesn't everyone dismember their deceased children? time for the daddy to be arrested in my book, even though i understand why he hasn't been so far.

WSOC
November 15, 2010
HICKORY, N.C. -- A bond reduction request filed Monday for Elisa Baker reveals new details on how she helped detectives in the Zahra Baker case.

According to the court document, Elisa Baker told her attorneys on Oct. 22 that she knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and death of the 10-year-old. That night, her defense team located a significant piece of evidence in the case that was later turned over the law enforcement officials, the paperwork says.

Within 48 hours, police were told that Zahra was dead and that her body was dismembered and would be recovered at different locations, according to the document. Elisa Baker’s attorneys suggested that she could show police the exact locations.

Elisa Baker was taken out of jail at one point during the investigation and led police to three different sites, including the Dudley Shoals area and the Christie Road area, both of which are in Caldwell County. Remains that police believe are Zahra’s were found in the Dudley Shoals area and Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found off Christie Road.

Elisa Baker also confirmed to police that a mattress found at a landfill was consistent with one that had been placed in a dumpster, the document said. In addition, she told them additional evidence could be found in the family’s Hickory home, according to the document.

Her attorneys argue that her bond should be reduced because her cooperation led police to much of the evidence in the case. In addition, they said that due to the international attention the case has garnered, Elisa Baker is now instantly recognizable and would not be able to easily avoid detection if she left the area.

Such BULLSHIT. She had intimate knowledge of this crime because she helped that Aussie troll hide and dispose of the evidence! She's just as guilty as he is! She *should* cooperate with authorities because she fucking commited a crime!! Her cooperation shouldn't earn her any brownie points or special treatment!

Bampton

[quote='Lady Cop' pid='114583' dateline='1289861602']
[b]

oh OK she knows all this so she should be out on bond? horseshit. she's possibly an accessory to murder at the very least. unless of course she tries to stick to story she found Zahra dead of natural causes. doesn't everyone dismember their deceased children? time for the daddy to be arrested in my book, even though i understand why he hasn't been so far.

That's my fear LC. She's claiming they found the kid dead. If that's her story and no cause of death can be found due to the skeletal condition of the remains, she and that fantastic little man of hers could face lesser charges. I wish that bitch would crack all the way through and tell the police what they did!! And really? Who the hell finds their child dead and dismembers them instead of calling for help? What kind of brain believes that's the best way to handle the situation?! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Bampton