Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DeBlase and Skelton children missing - murdered by their fathers?
thanks FF, where was that published? link?

i am waiting to hear if he gets bond.
and if he will be charged with murder in Ohio or MI., since Ohio will use death penalty, MI does not. it depends on where they were murdered and dumped, and who gets jurisdiction. maybe the Feds will, on the kidnapping across state lines.

See, I'm only 3 minutes into the news and you already have the info lol.

The only thing they said was that everyone fears the worst and that he said he killed them but couldn't confirm it as being true yet.
it said he was waiting to come back to MI. I will find the link again
Anyone who would harm a child should die a slow painful death.
(11-30-2010, 07:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: See, I'm only 3 minutes into the news and you already have the info lol.

The only thing they said was that everyone fears the worst and that he said he killed them but couldn't confirm it as being true yet.

hey, i count on you F2! 72

I hope it's Ohio. I'm actually in Indiana, close to both borders. We would fry him in Indiana.
(11-30-2010, 07:06 PM)FF031809 Wrote: it said he was waiting to come back to MI. I will find the link again

don't worry about finding link, i'll see it somewhere later. been busy. but will catch up.

(11-30-2010, 07:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I hope it's Ohio. I'm actually in Indiana, close to both borders. We would fry him in Indiana.

i'm sure he's already set up an insanity defense.
even if it's MI he'll never be free again.
but Ohio DOES execute!
i have not had a chance to let it hit me yet, what he has done. the boys need to be found.

Father of missing Morenci brothers arrested, charged with kidnapping

John Skelton, 39, was booked in the Lucas County Jail on Tuesday on three counts of parental kidnapping of his sons.

Zoom | Photo Reprints

BLADE STAFF

MORENCI, Mich. — John Skelton, the father of three missing brothers, was released from a Toledo hospital Tuesday afternoon and immediately arrested and charged with kidnapping in the boys' disappearance.

The news came in an afternoon news conference by Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks who said that Mr. Skelton, 39, was arrested in Ohio by agents of the Toledo office of the FBI. He was charged with three counts of parental kidnapping.

Mr. Skelton was brought to the Lucas County Jail about 3:25 p..m. He arrived in an unmarked van with tinted rear windows. He was wearing a hospital gown and was seated in a wheelchair. He was surrounded by law enforcement officials, some of whom chased reporters from the area.

Mr. Skelton was placed on suicide watch at the jail.

Andrew Ryan Skelton, left, Alexander William Skelton, center, and, Tanner Lucas Skelton, right.
RELATED STORY: Search targeting new areas in case of three missing Michigan boys

Zoom | Photo Reprints

Police said the missing boys -- 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner Skelton -- still have not been found. They were last seen with their father on Thanksgiving in Morenci, a town on the Michigan-Ohio border, 40 miles northwest of Toledo.

Mr. Skelton was arrested Tuesday afternoon at Mercy St. Vincent Medial Center. He was hospitalized following a suicide attempt on Friday.

Early Tuesday, volunteers renewed their search for the boys, despite Morcenci Police Chief Weeks saying such a search will not have "a positive outcome."

"We know it's a recovery mission right now," said Beverly Bovee, who has been out searching since Saturday. "For Tanya and the family, we've got to. That's what it's about."

Chief Weeks said at Tuesday morning news briefing that his somber news is based on information from everyone involved in the case, including John Skelton, who he said has not told them what has happened to the boys.

"He's been forthcoming with some information, the credibility of which we can not verify at this time," the chief said.

John Skelton, in wheelchair, arrives at the Lucas County Jail after being charged with three counts of parental kidnapping.
( THE BLADE/DAVE ZAPOTOSKY )

Zoom | Photo Reprints

Chief Weeks said the boys' mother, Tanya, has been informed that the boys are most likely dead. Asked about her reaction, the chief said, "Imagine your worst nightmare coming true."

Four bus loads of volunteers and firefighters left from the Morenci Fire Department just after noon Tuesday. They were driven to rural areas around Morenci where they were dropped off in groups to search both sides of the roads, ditches, outbuildings, wherever they thought three little boys might be hidden.

People who turned out to again search for the boys Tuesday said the news that the children are probably not alive did not change what they were there to do.

"Not in my eyes," said Joe Pruzinsky of Clayton, Mich. "It's very important to find them one way or the other for the family."

Mr. Pruzinsky said he didn't know the Skeltons and can't imagine what they're going through.

"I'm really hoping he gave them to somebody to hide," he said. "You always hope for that ‘til it's over."

This is a developing story. Keep checking toledoblade.com for updates.

http://www.toledoblade.com/article/20101...981/-1/RSS
(11-30-2010, 07:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(11-30-2010, 07:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I hope it's Ohio. I'm actually in Indiana, close to both borders. We would fry him in Indiana.

i'm sure he's already set up an insanity defense.
even if it's MI he'll never be free again.
but Ohio DOES execute!
i have not had a chance to let it hit me yet, what he has done. the boys need to be found.

I know. I just hate hearing about this stuff. I don't know why I read it. The first thing I always think is what was going through their minds.
I graduated with a girl who's husband killed all of them. 3 kids and her. Lined them up in the basement and shot them execution style. What the fuck goes through the mind when you know you're next? Especially the kids.

thanks FF, they have been pretty good with their reporting.
here is fucker entering jail. and he's on a suicide watch. shit, he couldn't even do the job when he "tried".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why should we hope for Ohio to me that is an easy death for a fucker like him. I say we stake him out and skin him alive inch by inch and pour honey over his nude body and then put bird seed on him. when I say I want a slow painful death for him I mean SLOW AND PAINFUL!!!! what a Bastard! Do you really think the children just got a shot and went to sleep ?? Bull Shit give him what he deserves!!!
(11-30-2010, 07:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: thanks FF, they have been pretty good with their reporting.
here is fucker entering jail. and he's on a suicide watch. shit, he couldn't even do the job when he "tried".

That's because the selfish fucker probably never planned on killing himself in the first place. Now he gets to plead he's a crazy bastard so he can live in a rubber room the rest of his life and won'T have to worry about the prison bitches. God, these fuckers who hurt or kill kids need to die IMMEDIATLY!!

NO THEY DONT
well, being civilized, we're not allowed to torture him to death.

what i am starting to think about is what did he do to those little boys? did they know what was happening? i am just heartbroken. how could he look at those little faces and do that??

i've known child killers in my work. and i NEVER comprehend.
i am going to try to keep my emotions in check until they are found.
goddamn, did he kill them on Thanksgiving?
did they have a Thanksgiving?
they should be thinking of santa!!

i hope his mother shuts the fuck up about what a nice boy he is. Strangle

(11-30-2010, 07:29 PM)FF031809 Wrote: NO THEY DONT

WHY!!!
Why the hell should I or anybody else have to foot the bill for 20 years waiting on appeals after they've been found guilty?

I don't have ANY bit of heart in me for someone that does bad things to children.

Death seems too easy for people like that. Poof. I can get behind the idea of them being made to suffer. Innocent fear bothers me so much, both in humans & in animals, to see & know of distress of an innocent is just awful.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
look at my other post and you will see why i say no he dont!!!
I am right there thinking the same things Lady cop!!!!
just heard they found the boys in a lake!