Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
ABORTION
(02-10-2011, 09:03 AM)sally Wrote: Dick is a moron. I know what a partial birth abortion is, you didn't have to post a picture. Elective late term abortions are not legal and the goverment does not pay for them you fucking idiot. I'm talking about 1st trimester abortions when the women is most likely to find out that she is pregnant. At 6 to 8 weeks pregnant they can barely find the embryo on an ultrasound.

If the cells are dividing, the baby is alive.

trying to turn it into an unwanted parasite is ignorant.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

After having children, I could never have an abortion. How can a woman be so thrilled to find out she is pregnant and consider that her baby but not feel the same way about another woman's pregnancy? It's a baby either way. I do support the right to choose though. I can't say what's right for someone else because it's not right for me. I would totally support mandatory sterilization for these welfare idiots. If they can't support themselves, they can't support a child. And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-10-2011, 09:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote: And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period.

That's what it all comes down to for me. That's my bottom line.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-10-2011, 09:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 09:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote: And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period.

It's easy for that to be your bottom line because you have never had children. You would feel differently about abortion if you had ever been pregnant. The joy and excitement I felt when I found out I was pregnant was unlike anything I have ever felt. I had a miscarriage right before I got pregant with V. I was about 8 weeks and it was devastating. It might have been a blob of cells to someone else, but it wasn't to me.
(02-10-2011, 09:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 09:03 AM)sally Wrote: Dick is a moron. I know what a partial birth abortion is, you didn't have to post a picture. Elective late term abortions are not legal and the goverment does not pay for them you fucking idiot. I'm talking about 1st trimester abortions when the women is most likely to find out that she is pregnant. At 6 to 8 weeks pregnant they can barely find the embryo on an ultrasound.

If the cells are dividing, the baby is alive.

trying to turn it into an unwanted parasite is ignorant.

First of all it's not a baby, it's a zygote, an embryo, and then a fetus. I did not say that those cells are not biologically alive, but it is not a viable baby. So you can post all the pictures of dead babies you want, but you just look like a jackass.

90% of all abortions today are performed by the begining of the fetal stage while the rest being performed either because of birth defects or the mother's life is in jeopardy. Whether you think it's ethical or not, it's certainly not cost effective to force all these women to have unwanted children, half who will be born with mental and physical disibilities because of the mother's lifestyle.

Jesus. Some days it would be better if I just stuck with reading the morning newspaper.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-10-2011, 11:16 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

It's easy for that to be your bottom line because you have never had children. You would feel differently about abortion if you had ever been pregnant. The joy and excitement I felt when I found out I was pregnant was unlike anything I have ever felt. I had a miscarriage right before I got pregant with V. I was about 8 weeks and it was devastating. It might have been a blob of cells to someone else, but it wasn't to me.

You just said that was your bottom line too and I quote "And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period."

So what are you saying, that you both have the same bottom line but it's easier for Duchess because she's never been pregnant? That doesn't make any sense.

Whaddya expect? It's Ramsey.
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't want to support anyone else's kids. I am just saying for me, abortion isn't the answer. And I feel that someone that has never been pregnant might not have the same feelings about abortion as someone that has been pregnant. I don't have the answers to the welfare babies and women having a bunch of kids they can't afford. I just am sick of my tax money paying for them. Also, I don't think it's my place or the governments place to make the decision to have or not have an abortion. It's not right for me, but I can't say what's right for someone else. I am not the one that has to live with their decision. So I support the right to choose. It's a personal decision and should be made by the parents. I do support forced sterilization for women having kids they can't support or having one abortion after another. I know it seems like my position is all over the place but it's not really a black and white issue for me.
(02-10-2011, 01:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I know it seems like my position is all over the place but it's not really a black and white issue for me.

Here . . . lemme fix it for you:

" It's REALLY a black and white-trash issue to me. "
The "father" of an aborted fetus should have to give a testicle in payment for the abortion. This would end abortion.

Do they track the male end of this? I bet a small portion of the male population is responsible for most abortions.

We often forget it takes two...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-10-2011, 06:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: The "father" of an aborted fetus should have to give a testicle in payment for the abortion. This would end abortion.

Do they track the male end of this? I bet a small portion of the male population is responsible for most abortions.

Thus my argument. If the government would pay 1000.00 for the sterilzation many welfare people would be lining up at the clinic. hell a bum under the bridge would have it done.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-10-2011, 06:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: We often forget it takes two...

While I do agree with that I also feel strongly that it's up to the woman to protect herself, it's her responsibility. That's simply my personal opinion. I have never left the issue of birth control up to the man.

(02-10-2011, 06:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: The "father" of an aborted fetus should have to give a testicle in payment for the abortion. This would end abortion.

But it only takes the women to get an abortion, the man has no say in it.

If they want to give the fathers the right to stop the abortion then equal punishment would be appropriate if both choose to have one.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The entire world population could fit in the city of Los Angeles if everyone was given a 6x6 square. Then everyone could fuck like rabbits and fall into the ocean. It would sure be better than looking at semen samples under a microscope.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-10-2011, 07:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

But it only takes the women to get an abortion, the man has no say in it.

If they want to give the fathers the right to stop the abortion then equal punishment would be appropriate if both choose to have one.

Yes, it is a well-known fact, especially in the black community, that all fathers are great fathers and will responsibly raise every child they sire.

Who do you think drives the women to the clinic? Or pays for most abortions? Much easier to make this just a women's issue. Hell, if every man diligently paid child support, there wouldn't be any clinics outside of hospitals that abort fetuses on demand.

Duchess, I should have said: It takes two stupid and irresponsible people.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Duchess you pay for other peoples spawn every day of your life, it never ends, you pay for schools,you pay for blue cross blue shield which covers every kid in most states,you pay for the wick program through tax dollars, you pay for the children in so many different ways, and yet you don't give a fuck about them.

hahhah I always find it hilariously funny when I hear about how much someone doesn't want to pay for other peoples shit, you can't get out of it Duchess, you are surrounded by it and you pay everyday for every kid in your city,county and state and across the country.

pull your head out of the sand sweetie.

John Adams

I know where my taxes go, dumbass. 78

(02-10-2011, 09:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Duchess you pay for other peoples spawn every day of your life, it never ends, you pay for schools,you pay for blue cross blue shield which covers every kid in most states,you pay for the wick program through tax dollars, you pay for the children in so many different ways, and yet you don't give a fuck about them.

hahhah I always find it hilariously funny when I hear about how much someone doesn't want to pay for other peoples shit, you can't get out of it Duchess, you are surrounded by it and you pay everyday for every kid in your city,county and state and across the country.

pull your head out of the sand sweetie.

WTF? Blue Cross Blue Shield is NOT welfare/medicare insurance. If it is, the state of Georgia owes me thousands of dollars in refunds for the premium payments they have been withholding from my check.

We also pay for SS and SSI. Everybody that doesn't work or have parents who earn above the poverty level costs us money. If you don't get EIC, you fucking pay for it.
(02-10-2011, 09:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you pay for the children in so many different ways, and yet you don't give a fuck about them.

Do you think I should care about them? I might if they were my slaves.