Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-28-2011, 10:29 AM)kfran Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 09:59 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 08:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: have you all gone nuts??
posting and quoting facebook page of uninvolved /not-named person?? posting photos of minors?? WTF!! heads are going to roll! without further warning.

let's hope for some news today.

THANK GOD!!!!! Some of this Facebook shit was getting downright boring!
Thank you LC! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
I posted about 400 fucking pages ago that people are going ape shit over Facebook "friends" for no reason! Just because someone is a friend of a friend of another ridonkulous friend doesn't mean SHIT! I've got "friends" on my FB that are fucktards I haven't talked to in 10 years. SO GET OVER IT ALREADY!

Some REAL information is needed at this point. Maybe LE is waiting for the criminals to get a little too comfortable, so the losers start talking & dig their own graves.

Well, some of "these redonkulous" friends count, like Vd's girlfriend being with Johnny a few short hours before watching the Probowl, in fact Johnny leaves from there to pick Lisa up from work, or like the southside boys/hoodrats hanging around with Lisa and her friends, and sorry Tiffany and Mr.Z partying in pictures with the same hoodrats, that are in pictures with Lisa and her friends, and those hoodrats and Tiffany are in the very house that Johnny left that night to pick up Lisa from...yeah they count... and what counts even more is that they are all stupid enough to post this crap on FB, and post pictures with guns, money ect....do I agree that some of it just too far fetched, yep some of it has run a muck for sure! I think it's important that Johnny left there to pick up Lisa that very night...just hrs. before he was in the old neighborhood with the old hoodrats...and we wouldn't have known that and maybe LE wouldn't have known that except for FB postings. Just don't throw the baby out with the bath water...
(02-28-2011, 10:20 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 11:56 PM)notsure Wrote: I need to make a correction to my above statment. after kitty1 said "The perps even took the heater/air conditioning vents off" it is clear that they were looking for money and it probably was a robbery gone bad. removing the vent covers is really beyond making it look like a robbery. there was a specific thing being sought.

I agree. There's no doubt in my mind the perps were looking for money or drugs!

I agree they were looking for both money and drugs!
(02-28-2011, 12:03 AM)pspence Wrote: That is very interesting about the vent covers off... looking for $$$ or drugs .....how scared those kids must have been...can't get it out of my mind what they went through...guess could have been a robbery and Johnny (built like a brick sh--house) went down fighting trying to protect his girl...bags over their heads so they wouldn't have to look at them...

I don't get this "wouldn't have to look at them" do we know what color the bags were? Were they black, white, clear or what, were they garbage bags or store bags?? Was it ever mentioned what kind of bags they were?

unknown wrote this in post 3495 speaking to tiff: "When was the last time you went to bed bath and beyond? do you know anyone who works in home improvement or anything to do with duct work?" someone else later mentioned that the duct tape was bought at bed bath beyond (which seems weird. duct tape at bed bath? home depot is right across street? could have jsut been the bag the tape was in maybe..but doesn't matter.. were not going to subpoena the security tapes from bed bath anyway.) what does the home improvement/ duct work comment mean, if anything. or is it just a general comment that really is in regards to the duct tape? I would love for unknown to come back on and set us all straight.
[quote='aileen' pid='137857' dateline='1298904033']
[quote]Can you imagine trying to do it in a depressed market? They can't even cash out and move away. How could you cook in that kitchen where your daughter was tortured?! How could you sleep in a house where psychopathic killers have been? Memories are huge part of what make up our realities.
Perhaps memories of happier times, such as Lisa and her sister growing up in that home, is a motivator for moving back. Obviously, this crime will always be with them, whether they stay there or move elsewhere...they will take every horrid detail with them for the rest of their lives :( ...what a tough road they have to travel! :(

[/quote]

courage. I don't know if I could do it. I don't know if they will be able to do it long term. But to even attempt it I have to say takes some real courage.
(02-28-2011, 11:18 AM)aileen Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 10:51 AM)Jane Wrote: LOCALS!!! Where are you?? What's the word on the streets??? Hoping to see some posts by any of you, when I get home this evening! Layta!

Local here, but no where near *the streets* to hear any rumors. And major news for us has been, will we or won't we flood?! Before that, it was how much snow was coming. Very hush hush on this case, even with the press/media now. No ones reporting anything!
Local here as well. I haven't heard jack shit about this lately. It is so frustrating. I look here for any new info but hearing the same scenario over and over again is starting to wear me out. Hoping for some actual news soon from LE because like many others here this shit has made me paranoid.

Just a comment on Johnny being with VDs girlfriend the night of the murders. I bet Johnny was w/VD. The girlfriend just happened to be there. If there is any link it is w/ VD, Johnny's childhood friend. And the mention that Johnny had only recently hooked up with him again. Like in the last couple of weeks before the murders. I'm sure LE is tracing back in time to see what changes occurred in Johnny's life. That is one of them. Johnny & Lisa stopped by at Christmas and Johnny was there for the ProBowl a month later. I'm sure that VDs ass has been questioned. Not so much the girlfriend.
(02-28-2011, 11:34 AM)Adub Wrote: Just a comment on Johnny being with VDs girlfriend the night of the murders. I bet Johnny was w/VD. The girlfriend just happened to be there. If there is any link it is w/ VD, Johnny's childhood friend. And the mention that Johnny had only recently hooked up with him again. Like in the last couple of weeks before the murders. I'm sure LE is tracing back in time to see what changes occurred in Johnny's life. That is one of them. Johnny & Lisa stopped by at Christmas and Johnny was there for the ProBowl a month later. I'm sure that VDs ass has been questioned. Not so much the girlfriend.
I agree, the only reason I keep saying the girlfriend is because she posted it, your right!
(02-28-2011, 11:31 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 11:18 AM)aileen Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 10:51 AM)Jane Wrote: LOCALS!!! Where are you?? What's the word on the streets??? Hoping to see some posts by any of you, when I get home this evening! Layta!
Local here, but no where near *the streets* to hear any rumors. And major news for us has been, will we or won't we flood?! Before that, it was how much snow was coming. Very hush hush on this case, even with the press/media now. No ones reporting anything!
Local here as well. I haven't heard jack shit about this lately. It is so frustrating. I look here for any new info but hearing the same scenario over and over again is starting to wear me out. Hoping for some actual news soon from LE because like many others here this shit has made me paranoid.

I keep emailing HLN, lol, asking where are the updates on this case!
Regarding the Straubs continuing to live in their house...Besides financial issues, perhaps the 20 years of good memories outweigh the bad. You can't move away from bad memories. If they moved to a new house, do you really think when they go in their new kitchen they won't be thinking about what happened to Lisa in their previous kitchen?

Staying in the house might also be a statement that "no matter what these lowlifes did, we're stronger than that."

Lots of people like to visit the spot where a loved one died because they feel closer to them there. Maybe the Straubs feel a bit of that too.

I honestly can't say what I would want to do if one of my children were killed in my home. I can see reasons for wanting to leave and wanting to stay.

(02-28-2011, 11:45 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I keep emailing HLN, lol, asking where are the updates on this case!

maybe we should all do that! what's the address?

Believe it or not, we do agree on some things. I knew what you meant when you said “meeting someone where they are”. Do you really think looking at her perspective is going to solve this case? I’m putting more locks on my doors, while your looking at it from her perspective. There is a good chance she is involved in a double murder. Why does she give two versions of what she heard that night? Read Unknown posts. He’s spot on a lot of things. Did you catch the duct work? I had heard that early on. I know you mean well, but asking her what she’s heard. I hope that’s not what your basing your opinion on. She is a liar. She’s god blessing you while she’s laughing her ass off. It seems like you are a very nice person. I truly mean that. I am not out to bash you. I just need more then her word. It’s nice she has pics of her children posted. Too bad she doesn’t live with them. My earlier offer still stands. Let me know, the trucks running.

Please try to read between the lines ....I'm trying desperately to KEEP THE LINES of COMMUNICATION open if you catch my drift.....Multi talk
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Pspence--would you please mention who you are quoting/replying to? thankyou.

as for HLN, they are usually way behind the news and report old crap that is not always applicable. that's why nancy grace the hack is on there. NEVER rely on HLN.

hi. newbie here. good posts n i hope somethun gets figured out soon.
maytee at RIP:

RIP Johnny

RIP Johnny Momma is stirrin the cauldron johnny u know wat that means those evil demons that did this to you n lisa wil not escape "tha witches curse" noone is gettin away with this SO MOTE IT BE i promise you my son now you n your love rest in heaven i will make sure justice prevails

Attached Files
.gif   WitchCrystalBallLightning.gif (Size: 37.63 KB / Downloads: 189)

Looks like someone has been going to the police with Maytee's business?

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
To the evil demons that took my johnny n lisa just so you know its not a threat its a promise noone and i mean noone can save you from "a witches curse" so take that to the police too cus its already in full effect low life skumbags
(02-28-2011, 11:58 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 11:45 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I keep emailing HLN, lol, asking where are the updates on this case!

maybe we should all do that! what's the address?

I don't rely on them, but they did do a segment on this, so I figured if I keep harrasing them they might think about at least getting a no comment from LE, and it show somebody is still interested. Here are the pages it is a feedback page on NG site.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form2b.html?3
RIP Johnny Momma is stirrin the cauldron johnny u know wat that means those evil demons that did this to you n lisa wil not escape "tha witches curse" noone is gettin away with this SO MOTE IT BE i promise you my son now you n your love rest in heaven i will make sure justice prevails
3 hours ago via iPhone

RIP Johnny Your smiles n good times will soon come to an end traitor snakes then the bloody endless tears will start and your pain will never end... Thats a promise...so enjoy the lil time you have left to smile cus its all coming to an end when you least expect it...........i will make sure justice prevails for u and lisa my sweet angel
21 hours ago via iPhone

Yeah I think this is really driving her even crazier, nothing being said by LE.
(02-28-2011, 12:52 PM)Adub Wrote: Looks like someone has been going to the police with Maytee's business?

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
To the evil demons that took my johnny n lisa just so you know its not a threat its a promise noone and i mean noone can save you from "a witches curse" so take that to the police too cus its already in full effect low life skumbags

Yep, sounds like that to me too. LE, probably told her to quit making threats.
(02-28-2011, 01:34 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 12:52 PM)Adub Wrote: Looks like someone has been going to the police with Maytee's business?

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez

Yep, sounds like that to me too. LE, probably told her to quit making threats.

Yes, LE has talked to her regarding her threats!