Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-28-2011, 01:34 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 12:52 PM)Adub Wrote: Looks like someone has been going to the police with Maytee's business?

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
To the evil demons that took my johnny n lisa just so you know its not a threat its a promise noone and i mean noone can save you from "a witches curse" so take that to the police too cus its already in full effect low life skumbags

Yep, sounds like that to me too. LE, probably told her to quit making threats.

If LE isn't communicating w/her about where this case is going & if there aren't arrests in the next few days, I'd say Maytee is going to have herself a bar-b-que.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
Where is the picture of LS & JC in FL? I am unsure if I passed it, or if it was posted elsewhere. Oops
(02-28-2011, 02:03 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Where is the picture of LS & JC in FL? I am unsure if I passed it, or if it was posted elsewhere. Oops

[Image: 180954_194630330565399_190897417605357_6...1612_n.jpg]

Pics from Florida....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-28-2011, 10:29 AM)kfran Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 09:59 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 08:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: have you all gone nuts??

posting and quoting facebook page of uninvolved /not-named person?? posting photos of minors?? WTF!! heads are going to roll! without further warning.

let's hope for some news today.

THANK GOD!!!!! Some of this Facebook shit was getting downright boring!

Thank you LC! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
I posted about 400 fucking pages ago that people are going ape shit over Facebook "friends" for no reason! Just because someone is a friend of a friend of another ridonkulous friend doesn't mean SHIT! I've got "friends" on my FB that are fucktards I haven't talked to in 10 years. SO GET OVER IT ALREADY!

Some REAL information is needed at this point. Maybe LE is waiting for the criminals to get a little too comfortable, so the losers start talking & dig their own graves.

Yeah but if you notice, these fucktards are still posting on the other fucktards facebook wall. Current posts. That tells me that these fucktards are still friends with the other fucktards. Currently
(02-28-2011, 02:08 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Pics from Florida....

Are we 100% sure this is Florida? Is that a Freighter I spy in the distance? It could be Lake Erie nice sandy shores or up North in Michigan along the lake. Nice beach regardless!

(02-28-2011, 02:29 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

Are we 100% sure this is Florida? Is that a Freighter I spy in the distance?

hah

The "Freighter" angle.

Thank goodness . . . FINALLY a new lead!
(02-28-2011, 02:36 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

hah

The "Freighter" angle.

"Leads, haha. Yeah, they got 'em workin in shifts. Ha,ha. Leads."
(02-28-2011, 02:54 PM)toledoarea Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 02:36 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

hah

The "Freighter" angle.

"Leads, haha. Yeah, they got 'em workin in shifts. Ha,ha. Leads."

at least they didn't take the creedence :B
CONGRATULATIONS GOES OUT TO LADY COP ON REACHING 10,025 POSTS!!! Cheers
(02-28-2011, 02:55 PM)NightOwl Wrote: CONGRATULATIONS GOES OUT TO LADY COP ON REACHING 10,025 POSTS!!! Cheers

thanks~~but
i'm a deadbeat. i had about 30,000 on another forum. me----> Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006

Allow me to re-phrase what I mean since I am trying to do a few things at once.*The pics that are thought to be from Florida.*
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-28-2011, 11:57 AM)Kip Wrote: Regarding the Straubs continuing to live in their house...Besides financial issues, perhaps the 20 years of good memories outweigh the bad. You can't move away from bad memories. If they moved to a new house, do you really think when they go in their new kitchen they won't be thinking about what happened to Lisa in their previous kitchen?

Staying in the house might also be a statement that "no matter what these lowlifes did, we're stronger than that."

Lots of people like to visit the spot where a loved one died because they feel closer to them there. Maybe the Straubs feel a bit of that too.

I honestly can't say what I would want to do if one of my children were killed in my home. I can see reasons for wanting to leave and wanting to stay.
not to mention, who would want to buy it.. not i.
(02-28-2011, 08:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: have you all gone nuts??

posting and quoting facebook page of uninvolved /not-named person?? posting photos of minors?? WTF!! heads are going to roll! without further warning.

let's hope for some news today.

I'm sorry LC. If they are old enough to drink, smoke, do drugs, and have babies, and be tried as adults, then they are not minors in my eyes.. but I understand and will not do it again!! Oops
Thank you LADYCOP for re-posting the pictures of LS & JC, it's nice to actually see the reality of this case. This is about JC & LS, they looked so happy. Signs_173
There are so many angles that are being brought to light, I just don't think it is as complicated as people are speculating.
Has anyone touched the idea of Johnny actually getting his act together, and SOME were not happy about it? AND the evidence that was taken from the scene, sometimes, does not come from the victims. I have dealt with many of cases that evidence was planted to suggest the victim was doing something that they in fact were not.
I have read so many comments/posts today. I have not stopped thinking about this case as so many others. It’s so discerning to see this happen to a young couple, for whatever reason. THIS SITE ALONE I think has help LE and friends/family gain a new insight. THANK YOU LADYCOP/MOCK FOR KEEPING THIS STORY ALIVE. I have never seen such an outcry for answers, from so many different people.Notworthy
(02-28-2011, 03:02 PM)DickTracy Wrote:

Allow me to re-phrase what I mean since I am trying to do a few things at once.*The pics that are thought to be from Florida.*

Lisa has Miami Beach across her butt in one of the pictures, so I would think it is in FL.
(02-28-2011, 03:56 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Thank you LADYCOP for re-posting the pictures of LS & JC, it's nice to actually see the reality of this case. This is about JC & LS, they looked so happy. Signs_173
There are so many angles that are being brought to light, I just don't think it is as complicated as people are speculating.
Has anyone touched the idea of Johnny actually getting his act together, and SOME were not happy about it? AND the evidence that was taken from the scene, sometimes, does not come from the victims. I have dealt with many of cases that evidence was planted to suggest the victim was doing something that they in fact were not.
I have read so many comments/posts today. I have not stopped thinking about this case as so many others. It’s so discerning to see this happen to a young couple, for whatever reason. THIS SITE ALONE I think has help LE and friends/family gain a new insight. THANK YOU LADYCOP/MOCK FOR KEEPING THIS STORY ALIVE. I have never seen such an outcry for answers, from so many different people.Notworthy

Cheers

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

(02-28-2011, 04:10 PM)Barbara Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 03:56 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Thank you LADYCOP for re-posting the pictures of LS & JC, it's nice to actually see the reality of this case. This is about JC & LS, they looked so happy. Signs_173
Cheers
Ditto to Laldy Cop!

Maybe some of his old friends/acquaintances resented that he had a future and better prospects than theirs and decided to put him in his place. They might have got the idea when they went to the party and found out his address and the type of place it was. I'd love to know who was at the party.
(02-28-2011, 03:14 PM)sharit Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 11:57 AM)Kip Wrote: Regarding the Straubs continuing to live in their house...Besides financial issues, perhaps the 20 years of good memories outweigh the bad. You can't move away from bad memories. If they moved to a new house, do you really think when they go in their new kitchen they won't be thinking about what happened to Lisa in their previous kitchen?

Staying in the house might also be a statement that "no matter what these lowlifes did, we're stronger than that."

Lots of people like to visit the spot where a loved one died because they feel closer to them there. Maybe the Straubs feel a bit of that too.

I honestly can't say what I would want to do if one of my children were killed in my home. I can see reasons for wanting to leave and wanting to stay.
not to mention, who would want to buy it.. not i.
I also feel for the Straub's, I am also wondering if they LE is closer now to an arrest as to why they are finally able to go home and feel secure?