Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-28-2011, 04:01 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 03:02 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 02:08 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Pics from Florida....

Allow me to re-phrase what I mean since I am trying to do a few things at once.*The pics that are thought to be from Florida.*

Lisa has Miami Beach across her butt in one of the pictures, so I would think it is in FL.

just a thought....not sure you'd be wearing a hoodie sweatshirt thing in JULY in florida...let alone Miami Beach. I agree, even based on the waves, or lack of, that this is probably a picture taken from one of our lovely great lakes beaches. we do have some beautiful beaches, and some hotels/resorts that have beach umbrellas/cabanna's for rent and it would be plausible to wear a light sweatshirt/hoodie in the evening up here
(02-28-2011, 10:51 AM)Jane Wrote: LOCALS!!! Where are you?? What's the word on the streets??? Hoping to see some posts by any of you, when I get home this evening! Layta!

sadly...nothing new to report from "the streets"... I drove by the Straub house on saturday evening, after dropping my child off for a playdate in the the Straub neighborhood...and I noticed that the driveway was cleared off and that the lights were on, as if someone was living there. there were several cars parked in the driveway. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
thanks all for nice words and compliments. Blush

quit making it hard for me to be mean to you.

(02-28-2011, 02:29 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

Are we 100% sure this is Florida? Is that a Freighter I spy in the distance? It could be Lake Erie nice sandy shores or up North in Michigan along the lake. Nice beach regardless!

I really don't think this is Ohio. I bet it's Florida and her shorts saying "Miami Beach", doesn't Maytee have family in Miami?
(02-28-2011, 10:20 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 11:56 PM)notsure Wrote: I need to make a correction to my above statment. after kitty1 said "The perps even took the heater/air conditioning vents off" it is clear that they were looking for money and it probably was a robbery gone bad. removing the vent covers is really beyond making it look like a robbery. there was a specific thing being sought.

I agree. There's no doubt in my mind the perps were looking for money or drugs!

I agree.
(02-28-2011, 06:05 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

Are we 100% sure this is Florida? Is that a Freighter I spy in the distance? It could be Lake Erie nice sandy shores or up North in Michigan along the lake. Nice beach regardless!

I really don't think this is Ohio. I bet it's Florida and her shorts saying "Miami Beach", doesn't Maytee have family in Miami?

Offtopic

Who gives a shit where it is; will it help solve the case?

Maybe the killers followed them from Florida to kill her for falsely representin' Miami Beach.....

Russian

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-28-2011, 12:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: maytee at RIP:

RIP Johnny

RIP Johnny Momma is stirrin the cauldron johnny u know wat that means those evil demons that did this to you n lisa wil not escape "tha witches curse" noone is gettin away with this SO MOTE IT BE i promise you my son now you n your love rest in heaven i will make sure justice prevails

I'm going to say it again...MAYTEE NEEDS JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where has being a witch gotten you? Nobody has or is going to spontaneouly combust.
(02-28-2011, 06:10 PM)AriGold Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 06:05 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

Offtopic

Who gives a shit where it is; will it help solve the case?

Maybe the killers followed them from Florida to kill her for falsely representin' Miami Beach.....

Russian

There was talk on here about Johnny possibly oweing money to the Cuban drug cartel so people are trying to establish a Miami connection. Don't get your panties into a bunch. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(02-28-2011, 06:15 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

RIP Johnny

RIP Johnny Momma is stirrin the cauldron johnny u know wat that means those evil demons that did this to you n lisa wil not escape "tha witches curse" noone is gettin away with this SO MOTE IT BE i promise you my son now you n your love rest in heaven i will make sure justice prevails

Where has being a witch gotten you? Nobody has or is going to spontaneouly combust.

I find it very puzzling that when people go through something that fucks them up like this, someone always recommend they "find God/Jesus." As somebody who'd sooner believe that a fucking dragon lives at the center of the earth and he's made of cotton candy, than the idea that God/Jesus exists, perhaps I'm biased, but I just can't understand this.

If I went through what any of the families of these kids had to experience--or got completely fucked up--paralyzed, castrated, etc..., the last thought through my head would be, Jesus loves me!

I hope that cheered everybody up today. I know I feel much better.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
There was talk on here about Johnny possibly oweing money to the Cuban drug cartel so people are trying to establish a Miami connection. Don't get your panties into a bunch. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[/quote]

My panties are always in a bunch; I buy them that way.

RIP Johnny Momma is stirrin the cauldron johnny u know wat that means those evil demons that did this to you n lisa wil not escape "tha witches curse" noone is gettin away with this SO MOTE IT BE i promise you my son now you n your love rest in heaven i will make sure justice prevails[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whichever fairy tale gives her comfort...........
(02-28-2011, 06:27 PM)AriGold Wrote: There was talk on here about Johnny possibly oweing money to the Cuban drug cartel so people are trying to establish a Miami connection. Don't get your panties into a bunch. Smiley_emoticons_wink

My panties are always in a bunch; I buy them that way.

[/quote]

LOL

RIP Johnny

Well if she keeps throwing enough bullshit out there you just never know....

Several fire crews were on the scene of a restaurant fire in Port Clinton. It started about midnight at the Garden Restaurant on the 200 block of East Perry Street. Fire crews say the fire started in the basement. Fire investigators don't have an official cause for the fire, but there are indications that it was sparked by spontaneous combustion of manure.

(02-28-2011, 06:27 PM)AriGold Wrote:

RIP Johnny

I find it very puzzling that when people go through something that fucks them up like this, someone always recommend they "find God/Jesus." As somebody who'd sooner believe that a fucking dragon lives at the center of the earth and he's made of cotton candy, than the idea that God/Jesus exists, perhaps I'm biased, but I just can't understand this.

If I went through what any of the families of these kids had to experience--or got completely fucked up--paralyzed, castrated, etc..., the last thought through my head would be, Jesus loves me!

I just might go find Maytee's comment that goes along with your comment Ari. It was actually sane. But it went something like this:

A comment said something like: When it is your time jesus calls you home. Maytee replied that jesus did not call her babioboio home the demons did and Jesus welcomed him.....

Dang I am going to go find that Maytee quote. I liked it. Sanity at its finest.

(02-28-2011, 06:59 PM)Adub Wrote:

RIP Johnny

I just might go find Maytee's comment that goes along with your comment Ari. It was actually sane. But it went something like this:

A comment said something like: When it is your time jesus calls you home. Maytee replied that jesus did not call her babioboio home the demons did and Jesus welcomed him.....

I think we all need a "sanity break". The lack of info being released and the lack of swiftness in arrests is leaving us all a little...crazy. I think I'm going to go brew up some potions.
(02-28-2011, 07:26 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 06:59 PM)Adub Wrote:

RIP Johnny

I think we all need a "sanity break". The lack of info being released and the lack of swiftness in arrests is leaving us all a little...crazy. I think I'm going to go brew up some potions.

Arrrghhhh!!! Can't find it. And it is driving me INsane trying to find it. Anyways, this is Maytee's link to Cuba. And once upon a time I read a very sane comment from Maytee. Lots of familiar names, jaso fashoo anyone?

http://www.facebook.com/YogiGacita?sk=wall

Hi all _- just saw a posting elsewhere that said a arrest has been made and to watch the news -- prob a rumor but wondered if anybody else heard anything ?
(02-28-2011, 07:44 PM)cjcisneros Wrote: Hi all _- just saw a posting elsewhere that said a arrest has been made and to watch the news -- prob a rumor but wondered if anybody else heard anything ?

there is nobody i recognize in booking sheets at the moment.

(02-28-2011, 07:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 07:44 PM)cjcisneros Wrote: Hi all _- just saw a posting elsewhere that said a arrest has been made and to watch the news -- prob a rumor but wondered if anybody else heard anything ?

how long does it take to process someone?
(02-28-2011, 07:47 PM)cjcisneros Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 07:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

how long does it take to process someone?

not long if they are sober.
it can be withheld from the media for a while.
i just think this would have been announced at a presser by LE if true. or should be.