Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Weinergate
(06-03-2011, 12:51 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: It appears the little Weiner is excited.

He finally read page 934 of ObamaCare! hah

He climaxed on page 960.
(06-03-2011, 12:51 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(06-03-2011, 12:36 AM)username Wrote: I can't even make out a dick and balls in that picture. It looks like a platytpus FFS. Pfft. You'd think we could do better with modern technology.

Oh I can make out the head from the shaft, It appears the little Weiner is excited.

I'ma have to get my spectacles out because I'm not seeing it. hah All I see is...platypus. Small little ball with a big fat beak.

Is this one of those optical illusion things? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Commando Cunt Queen
I give up. In all honesty it looks like more of a picture of a foot/ankle bone to me. I feel like I'm in some grown up version of Highlights magazine looking for the hidden picture. And I'm failing, lol.
Commando Cunt Queen
[attachment=10945]
(06-03-2011, 01:02 AM)username Wrote: In all honesty it looks like more of a picture of a foot/ankle bone to me.

Pelosi's foot must have slipped out of his ass and moved forward.

"Grown up version of Highlights mag" . . . hah

[attachment=10946]
Shame on you, Zero!

Dick hates it when you post pictures of his self-image!
Zero, you're the picture wizard. I want you to take that photo and draw me lines where the shaft and head are because I'm not seeing it. TIA. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Commando Cunt Queen
Hi Tiki.....I have begun to see Dick from Crackers perspective. I have a growing appreciation for his posts, though still cautious of his attack style sometimes. He speaks his mind and if he looked anything like my friend Alan shown in my previous two pic posts I would have a growing appreciation for him and his posts....Kewlpics

I can't believe I'm saying this.Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(06-03-2011, 01:20 AM)username Wrote: Zero, you're the picture wizard. I want you to take that photo and draw me lines where the shaft and head are because I'm not seeing it. TIA. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-03-2011, 01:17 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Shame on you, Zero!

Dick hates it when you post pictures of his self-image!

Dick loves to hate....it's a mixed blessing
(06-03-2011, 01:02 AM)username Wrote: I give up. In all honesty it looks like more of a picture of a foot/ankle bone to me. I feel like I'm in some grown up version of Highlights magazine looking for the hidden picture. And I'm failing, lol.

Your defence of the democrats is pathetic.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm laughing my ass off & I'm not even awake. Such funny stuff. Everything from User's comparison to a platypus & needing an outline to Tiki singing, swing low sweet chariot and Zero & her chopping skills. 28

Please let the rest of my day be as fun & amusing as this!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Message to self: Connect the dots is a stupid game.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-03-2011, 01:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-03-2011, 01:02 AM)username Wrote: I give up. In all honesty it looks like more of a picture of a foot/ankle bone to me. I feel like I'm in some grown up version of Highlights magazine looking for the hidden picture. And I'm failing, lol.

Your defence of the democrats is pathetic.

Ha!

Thanks for the assistance, Zero. I still think it's a crappy shot. If you're going to tweet your crotch, at least take a decent picture.

Commando Cunt Queen
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Way to blow the margins shit bird.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

here's the weiner story OP:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...es-on.html

it's pretty silly but his name made it perfect for ridicule. hah

as for blowing margin, on my screen i only see it about 12 inch over the margin.

hell, i blow them by a foot with some photos. Oops 50

(06-04-2011, 04:13 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

John Adams

!/2 inch? fuck that ,if it's ok for OP, then the margins are fair game.
John Adams