Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckin Aye
If you didn't get to see this show then,you fucked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdJWPgzS_lQ
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

If you didn't miss it...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdUeUBMpMtlJzmfJQLpfs...K89M3w&t=1]
you're as old as white dog shit.

Rock on!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-10-2011, 02:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If you didn't get to see this show then,you fucked up.

It was thirty six yrs. ago, Dick.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It was the year I graduated from high school.

so what's your point?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Never did get to see Led Zeppilin...one of my regrets, as I had a couple of chances. Unfortunately, I did see Plant/Page...holy shit it was bad, IMO.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(07-11-2011, 04:20 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I did see Plant/Page...holy shit it was bad, IMO.

I saw them up in Philly. I don't recall them as being bad but that doesn't mean anything, I don't recall much of anything from that night.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I didn't see many rock concerts when I was fucking two.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-11-2011, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw them up in Philly. I don't recall them as being bad but that doesn't mean anything, I don't recall much of anything from that night.

Yeah, to me it was bad..they were obviously promoting the album they put out...which I really didnt care for, went more to hopefully hear some old tunes..but they were few and far between. Plants vocals were pretty rough, and even Page had lost a few steps on the guitar..was pretty disappointed.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(07-11-2011, 04:37 PM)White Pud Wrote: I didn't see many rock concerts when I was fucking two.

Why were you fucking two? I heard three was easy, and cheap. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

hah