Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Happy All Hallows Night Mockers!
TRICK-OR-TREAT!

i hope everyone has fun for Halloween

ooooooooooo

[Image: all-hallows-eve-randy-burns.jpg]

[Image: jackolanternsghosts.gif]

Halloween is a loose interpretation of the 16th Century Scottish holiday "All Hallows Even," the night before All Hallows Day, the Scots version of All Saints Day. Most historians point to a mixture of this and the Celts tradition of Samhain as the holiday's true origin, where both the Celts and the Gaels would hold festivals to celebrate summer's end. These practices were passed through the generations and made their way worldwide through immigration in later centuries.
The Celts believed that at the time of Samhain, more so than any other time of the year, the ghosts of the dead were able to mingle with the living, because at Samhain the souls of those who had died during the year traveled into the otherworld. People gathered to sacrifice animals, fruits, and vegetables. They also lit bonfires in honor of the dead, to aid them on their journey, and to keep them away from the living. On that day all manner of beings were abroad: ghosts, fairies, and demons--all part of the dark and dread.

This activity dates back even earlier, deep into the Middle Ages, when poor Irish and English children would go door to door the night before All Souls' Day, then held on Nov. 2, asking for food in exchange for prayers for the souls of the dead — that explains the theme of death purveying the celebration.

You too LC!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
do you take the children out for trick-or-treat?

it's disgusting, i ate a pile of candy last night. damn butterfingers were calling me. blech!

[Image: HappyHalloween3.gif]

Butterfingers are the debil!

My oldest doesn't go out anymore - he is almost 15. Thing 2 however will be going out with his friend. He is a gorilla in a banana costume. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Have not had kids in my neighborhood in years. We just keep it dark and hunker down.
Back in the MY day we could actually trick or treat and get apples, and home made cookies without worrying about pins, blades or poison.
I just finished watching our schools halloween parade, 300+ kids all in costumes marching around the streets.

all of ther teachers were in flintstones costumes some of them looked very nice if you know what I mean.

screw all of those liberal assholes schools across this country who cancelled halloween for the kids.

America is alive and well in this little villiage.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

as though trick or treaters aren't annoying enough, my son had the rude manners to be born Halloween night, so i have to do a cake. i like this one--->[Image: attachment.php?aid=4322]

[Image: IMG_0074_Small.JPG][Image: black-widow-witch-different.gif]

Someone drew the short straw at my house this year, doctor said too sick to trick or treat. We have to stay in and hand out candy to the big-headed kid across the street. I am saving the good stuff for my little germ factory, giving the Pop Rocks, big Tootsie Rolls, and regular M&Ms to the assholes around here. I will have to drown my sorrow in peanut M&Ms...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-31-2011, 01:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: doctor said too sick to trick or treat.

Aww, that's sucky.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-31-2011, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-31-2011, 01:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: doctor said too sick to trick or treat.

Aww, that's sucky.

Yeah. First time ever we have missed candy gathering. I just administered the hydrocodone cough syrup to ease the pain.

I will download a new release off Amazon when it gets dark and keep the hot cocoa flowing. If there are tears, I have a twenty in my purse.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
haha i got a cake similar to the spider one.

here's the latest jack my son carved tonight, it is HUGE. at least 25 lbs.

but not many kids have showed up and i've got about 73 bags of candy. ick.

sorry about sick child Cracker, that stinks for a kid on Halloween.

[Image: Halloween2011007.jpg]

Zero trick or treaters, but the big-headed white trash kid is outside playing basketball. Charlie Brown mutherfucker.

I wish I had an air gun that took Tootsie Rolls...

My lil' one is a Karate Werewolf Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Have a great night everyone Smiley_emoticons_wink
Cracker is putting on her camo to go out and TP the neighbors' houses later Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: SmileyToiletPaperHouse.gif]

(10-31-2011, 08:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Cracker is putting on her camo to go out and TP the neighbors' houses later Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: SmileyToiletPaperHouse.gif]

Nah, they aren't worth the toilet paper. It is better used on my ass.

Besides, their house smells like dogs and feet.
WOW! i'm impressed!

In a show of festive creativity, a historic house in Westchester, New York, has decorated its grounds with 4,000 jack-o-lanterns.

Each of the pumpkins has been intricately carved by one of 14 artists, arranged to display spooky and surprising scenes.

Unlike the typical jack-o-lantern, the ones that are a part of The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze of Hudson Valley, hosted at the colonial Van Courtland Manor house, are far more detailed than simply having triangle eyes and toothless mouths.

Famed American author Washington Irving wrote the short story The Legend of Sleepy Hollow based on the area, which tells the tale of the Headless Horseman who chases and allegedly kills the school teacher Ichabod Crane.

[Image: 2s0ml46.gif]

[Image: article-0-0E9D483B00000578-954_634x453.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E9D484B00000578-514_634x416.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E9D485300000578-599_634x337.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E9D485B00000578-591_634x422.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E9D486F00000578-253_634x410.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E9D486700000578-983_634x405.jpg]

I'm not with them but my husband is taking the kids out for trick/treating. At 12, they might get one more year.

They're kind of beyond caring about costumes (my daughter, sigh, just wants something that makes her look good). My son couldn't decide so he just chose a donkey head that made him laugh (no other props). I told him to tell anyone who asked he's Nancy Pelosi.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-31-2011, 02:00 PM)Cracker Wrote: If there are tears, I have a twenty in my purse.

113 Love it. Sorry to hear he's too sick to partay tonight.
Commando Cunt Queen
here's a little Halloween present~i 109 this movie! [Image: drac.gif]

We had 94 kids come to the house tonight down just a bit from last year but a success none the less.

I have a few pics of our yard I will post up later.

It was a blast seeing all of the little ones in their halloween costumes.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams