Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Whitney Houston dead at 48 / Bobbi Kristina Brown in a coma at age 21
(02-12-2012, 01:17 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 01:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wish Vegas had a death pool, then money could be made from these celebrity idiots.

Paris is in the number 3 position.

She is not!!!!! That home alone kid is.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-12-2012, 01:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You just say that because you're in the lead in TK's death pool.

I won for the last 2 years and I will probably win again this year.

Smegs? Dat you?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-12-2012, 01:19 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 01:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You just say that because you're in the lead in TK's death pool.

I won for the last 2 years and I will probably win again this year.

Smegs? Dat you?

Matilda shit breath is that you?

even though it was smegs that outted him as a member there.

too late to put that cat back in the bag.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Is it worse to be called Smegs or the N word? I would rather be the N word because she will die out but Ns are here to stay.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-12-2012, 01:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wish Vegas had a death pool, then money could be made from these celebrity idiots.

I would have lost a lot of money by now. For years I've been betting on Keith Richards to kick the bucket. Now I know, he's indestructable.

Don't worry Maggot. I don't think Paris is going anywhere anytime soon. I'd bet on Lindsay or Demi or Joaquin Phoenix way before Paris, but hope that they all pull their fine fucked-up asses together soon.
(02-12-2012, 01:24 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is it worse to be called Smegs or the N word? I would rather be the N word because she will die out but Ns are here to stay.

I think whitney was a rare talent.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-12-2012, 01:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 01:24 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is it worse to be called Smegs or the N word? I would rather be the N word because she will die out but Ns are here to stay.

Wasn't she Dionne Warwick's niece? I seem to remember that from somewhere.
She had every advantage and still lost it all to the fame drug trap.

fame must be had to deal with.
John Adams

Yes, it is horrible.

I loved that show.
R.I.P. Whitney.

It's a damn shame what being so very talented can do to a mere mortal such as her, and others.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-12-2012, 01:27 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 01:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Wasn't she Dionne Warwick's niece? I seem to remember that from somewhere.

They were cousins. Aretha was her Godmother.

People always think Bobby was the bad one and Whitney was the good one because Whitney came from a famous family.

I really did watch "Being Bobby Brown" when it originally aired because it was filmed in ATL. Whitney was the druggy/drunk and Bobby did party, but he took care of the kids most of the time. I don't think people can really blame Bobby for Whitney. That isn't fair.
It's being reported that Whitney's 18 year old daughter was rushed to the hospital. She tried to get in the hotel room last night to see her mom but was turned away by police after having a shouting match with them. Really hoping she has a strong support system in place right now.
I don't blame Bobby. I, personally, just don't care for him. It's a shame she got into the drugs and lost her life because of them. I feel horrible for her poor daughter.
Whitney Houston's autopsy has been completed, LA coroner's office says, and while there is no cause of death at this time pending toxicology test results, officials say there were no visible signs of trauma and foul play is not suspected.

[Image: bobbi_kristina297_20120212_172659.jpg]

Fox
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Sunday, Fox News confirms.

Brown, 18, was taken on a stretcher out of the Beverly Hills Hilton, the same hotel her mother died in on Saturday.

It was Brown's second visit to the hospital since her mother died, People.com reported. The first time was late Saturday night when a source told the website she was "having a complete breakdown."

"[Bobbi Kristina] was screaming, 'What's wrong with her? What's wrong with her?," People.com reported.

"She went back to the hospital for the same thing [on Sunday] stress and anxiety," the source said, adding that Brown was then released.

Bobbi Kristina is Whitney's only child from husband Bobby Brown. Houston and Brown divorced in 2007.

Houston was at a Hollywood club with her daughter on Thursday night, and went on stage to sing “Yes, Jesus Loves Me” with singer Kelly Price. It turned out to be Houston's last public performance.

Earlier Sunday, Us Weekly quoted a source as saying, "Bobbi was always by [Houston's] side in everything she did ... She was really her mom's caretaker and biggest cheerleader and biggest fan ... I don't know how she will be able to go on."

Houston's body was transported to the L.A. coroner early Sunday morning. An autopsy is scheduled to be performed Sunday, but toxicology reports showing the cause of Houston's death are not expected for some time.

caretaker?

(02-12-2012, 01:18 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 01:17 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Paris is in the number 3 position.

She is not!!!!! That home alone kid is.

Your both wrong, The Jersey shore fucks take at least the first 10 positions!!!!!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
Whitney's daughter has been reported as being suicidal. Her pain I would say would be extremely intense and acute. Poor thing.

Also it has been reported that water has been found in lungs.
DAMN! :(
(02-12-2012, 11:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Her pain I would say would be extremely intense and acute.

Did you need to read a textbook to forumlate that opinion?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-13-2012, 12:03 AM)JsMom Wrote: DAMN! :(

Damn wut? She died? Drugs might have been involved? She was a great talent? You're concerned about her daughter?

Can you type a full sentence?
Commando Cunt Queen