Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aussie intervention thread
(02-13-2012, 08:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's too bad HoTD that I showed more kindness to you when you were discussing one of your parents.

What's up with bringing up your Dad's death. I'll listen. We can ignore the ass holes, ykwim. A death of a parent is always tough. Were you a daddy's girl?
Cracker is uncomfortable.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-13-2012, 10:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: Cracker is uncomfortable.

What, Cracker wants to talk about her dad, too? Maybe someone will make Cracker her own daddy thread. This is Aussie's, and evidently Aussie wants to talk about her dad's horrible death. So be respectful.

TIA

You're a mean drunk, Superman.

Haha, found the joke, haven't heard it in a long time, just remember the punchline:

Two men are sitting drinking at a bar at the top of the Empire State Building, when the first man turns to the other and says "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, the winds around the building are so intense that by the time you fall to the 10th floor, they carry you around the building and back into a window". The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.

The second guy says, "What, are you nuts? There's no way that could happen. "No, its true," the first man says. "Let me prove it to you." He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and plummets toward the street below. As he nears the 10th floor, the high winds whip him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

He meets the second man, who looks quite astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke." "No, I'll prove it again," says the first man as he jumps again. Just as he is hurtling toward the street, the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window. Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it.

"Well, why not." the second guy says, "It works. I'll try it." He jumps over the balcony, plunges downward passes the 11th, 10th 9th, 8th, floors. . . . . and hits the sidewalk with a SPLAT.

Back upstairs the bartender turns to the other drinker and says, "You know Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk".

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-13-2012, 09:08 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Young or old? No forget it. I want to be Judy.

How about a current-day Drew Barrymore (as a brunette of course)??

She's gotten really, really sexy.

She's not hurting in the tits department either. Ever seen 50 First Dates?
Made her do the obligatory 'stand in the pouring rain until her top is SOAKED' scene.

Very Nice!!
(02-13-2012, 10:24 PM)Cracker Wrote: You're a mean drunk, Superman.

Haha, found the joke, haven't heard it in a long time, just remember the punchline:

Two men are sitting drinking at a bar at the top of the Empire State Building, when the first man turns to the other and says "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, the winds around the building are so intense that by the time you fall to the 10th floor, they carry you around the building and back into a window". The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.

The second guy says, "What, are you nuts? There's no way that could happen. "No, its true," the first man says. "Let me prove it to you." He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and plummets toward the street below. As he nears the 10th floor, the high winds whip him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

He meets the second man, who looks quite astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke." "No, I'll prove it again," says the first man as he jumps again. Just as he is hurtling toward the street, the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window. Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it.

"Well, why not." the second guy says, "It works. I'll try it." He jumps over the balcony, plunges downward passes the 11th, 10th 9th, 8th, floors. . . . . and hits the sidewalk with a SPLAT.

Back upstairs the bartender turns to the other drinker and says, "You know Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk".

Not bad!
hah
Yea, but I am lovely. And clean. I have lovely clean children. I own my own home. I have a good job. And everybody at work thinks I am their friend. Even the Black employees. I have Black friends that text me. They love me. Young people think I am cool. I have aged well. I look 10 years younger than my age. And I know a lot of knock knock jokes.
(02-13-2012, 10:34 PM)Adub Wrote: Yea, but I am lovely. And clean. I have lovely clean children. I own my own home. I have a good job. And everybody at work thinks I am their friend. Even the Black employees. I have Black friends that text me. They love me. Young people think I am cool. I have aged well. I look 10 years younger than my age. And I know a lot of knock knock jokes.

You sound just like Sir Cracks A-Lot (of heads).

Sarcastic

(02-13-2012, 10:07 PM)Adub Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 08:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's too bad HoTD that I showed more kindness to you when you were discussing one of your parents.

What's up with bringing up your Dad's death. I'll listen. We can ignore the ass holes, ykwim. A death of a parent is always tough. Were you a daddy's girl?

Oh for fucks sake this is why I shouldn't have responded to HoTD. She brought the fucking post in from another thread. Go and read it, and if you work it out I wasn't actually speaking originally about myself.
Say what you will aussie, but I moved your post into the right thread. The crazy train started revving up yesterday and it's now full steam ahead across the threads. I am obviously a shitty unqualified interventionist.

All Aboard...

2hiding
(02-14-2012, 12:44 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Say what you will aussie, but I moved your post into the right thread. The crazy train started revving up yesterday and it's now full steam ahead across the threads. I am obviously a shitty unqualified interventionist.
2hiding

Don't bother, I will just wait till you are drunk again in here posting about your mother.
(02-14-2012, 01:10 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 12:44 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Say what you will aussie, but I moved your post into the right thread. The crazy train started revving up yesterday and it's now full steam ahead across the threads. I am obviously a shitty unqualified interventionist.
2hiding

Don't bother, I will just wait till you are drunk again in here posting about your mother.

hah Okay. I'll shoot for next weekend.
(02-14-2012, 01:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 01:10 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Don't bother, I will just wait till you are drunk again in here posting about your mother.

That right there is a complete failure to take the bait. 44
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-14-2012, 01:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 01:10 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
2hiding

Pad up too! I mean business. Lock and load. This ain't goin' to be preddy.

disclaimer: there is no way on this planet I would do such a thing. I hope your mum is travelling well.
(02-13-2012, 09:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: MWS you didn't say YOUNG at first. Anyway, I quit that soap opera, I am doing movies now.

Good, give it a rest. You're so annoying (i.e. Ramsey's sister).
86 112
(02-13-2012, 09:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I appreciated your kindness and really don't see anything mean or unkind in my post. I guess you don't see the irony that I saw and don't see any humor in the whole situation. I'm sorry if it truly hurt your feelings.

P.s. it wasn't about your sharing your experience with your dad - it was just about explaining yourself so deeply to a few quick mocks and being so affected by it.

This nice talk and considerate attempt to pacify the soap opera bitch is a waste. You are only enabling and fueling because she lives for this crap, INCLUDING the material from nice types like you that try to explain things to the drama dope.
86 112
(02-13-2012, 10:34 PM)Adub Wrote: I have lovely clean children.

Like its acceptable for kids to be anything other than clean, I admire your ambition.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2012, 09:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am doing movies now.

More movies of you and your retarded friends jumping around like epileptic mongs?

Your "talent" shone through in those videos you decided to share with us.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That was just a bit of fun. Like my remark to MWS.

You don't need to take a small snippet of what I share and blow it out of context. You don't like it when it is done to you.
(02-14-2012, 09:08 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Good, give it a rest. You're so annoying (i.e. Ramsey's sister).

And your not annoying? I spend most of my time in Mock trying to avoid you. You are a repulsive critter that is creepy and repulsive on a good day. Yuk.