Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
walking while black - Trayvon Martin
This is what happens when you make some nut a "neighborhood watch captain". I hate those stupid gated communities, you couldn't pay me to live in one. Poor kid probally told the retard to fuck off ( and rightfully so) and now he's dead.
the 911 tapes released:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogall...von-Martin

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogall...uy-is-dead

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogall...background

Among the calls released Friday is the call George Zimmerman made to police when he spotted Trayvon Martin. He starts off by saying that there have been some break-ins in the neighborhood, and that he spotted a "real suspicious guy" in the area. He said the guy looks like he's up to no good, and may even be on drugs. He also makes note that he has his hand in his waistband.

When the dispatcher says that he is sending an officer over, Zimmerman says "these assholes always get away."

At one point the dispatcher also asks if Zimmerman is following the suspect. Zimmerman says yes. The dispatcher asks him not to do that.

he had a hoodie on, so he's a gangsta. it was raining.

[Image: trayvonm11.jpg]

there is now a question of who was yelling for help on 911 tape.

MiamiHerald
part of article

But the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin left the boy’s family and attorneys convinced that the volunteer developed a twisted sense of entitlement, one that gave him a false sense of authority to enforce the rule of law in his tiny gated community. Trayvon’s family’s attorneys believe that led to racial profiling and murder.

“He would circle the block and circle it; it was weird,” said Teontae Amie, 17. “If he had spotted me, he’d probably ask me if I lived here. He was known for being really strict.”

Zimmerman called police 46 times since Jan. 1, 2011 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents. Nine of those times, he saw someone or something suspicious.

“Zimmerman felt he was one of them; he felt he was a cop,” said Trayvon’s family attorney, Natalie Jackson, who accuses the police of protecting him.

It’s unclear what Zimmerman, who is married, does for a living, although he once owned a pressure washing company.

this asshole will be there thursday to stir shit.

[Image: 1332039404793.jpg]

they're going to need the national Guard when that asshole sharpton shows up.

News13
Besides talk of more rallies, even more fireworks are expected this week in the case.

The Florida Civil Rights Association is expected to request Monday that the state of Florida take away Zimmerman's concealed weapons permit.

On Tuesday, the NAACP plans a town hall meeting, and on Thursday, the Rev. Al Sharpton plans a rally in Sanford.

[Image: 1332162390252.jpg]

[Image: trayvon-martin-rally-3-0319.JPG]

I think I would be marching with the protesters on this one.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I heard on the news there wasn't enough evidence to arrest him. I don't quite understand that, really ...
86 112
(03-19-2012, 11:27 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I heard on the news there wasn't enough evidence to arrest him. I don't quite understand that, really ...

because he is claiming self-defense, and it's hard to prove otherwise.
what might hang him is that he was carrying and was not supposed to be in that neighborhood watch capacity. HE HAD NO POLICE POWERS.

In most places the law allows equal force, unless the kid had a gun self defense doesn't fly very well IMO.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The bastard stalked and confronted this kid--he needs to be arrested FFS.

I listened to a few of the 911 calls. The calls for help are hard to hear but the voice pitch struck me as that of a teenager.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-19-2012, 11:37 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 11:27 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I heard on the news there wasn't enough evidence to arrest him. I don't quite understand that, really ...

because he is claiming self-defense, and it's hard to prove otherwise.
what might hang him is that he was carrying and was not supposed to be in that neighborhood watch capacity. HE HAD NO POLICE POWERS.

But, if he eludes arrest, this tells me that:

You can shoot/kill an unarmed person and simply claim self-defense.

Oh, and make sure there aren't any witnesses.

Just your word versus the dead guys word.

I saw his Mom & her lawyer speak this morning, the attorney said the shooter chased the kid, that the kid was 70 ft. from his front door. I don't understand any of this.

I still believe if it had been a black man shooting a white kid dead that muthafucka would be in the slammer right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-19-2012, 12:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw his Mom & her lawyer speak this morning, the attorney said the shooter chased the kid, that the kid was 70 ft. from his front door. I don't understand any of this.

I still believe if it had been a black man shooting a white kid dead that muthafucka would be in the slammer right now.

Agreed.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-19-2012, 11:42 AM)IMaDick Wrote: unless the kid had a gun self defense doesn't fly very well IMO.
Agreed. He didnt even have any kind of weapon, gun, knife, or even a damn stick...zimmerman pursued this kid. Idk...i still cant help thinking that if zimmerman were black and martin white (or w/e zimmerman is) he'd have been arrested by now.

Edit: just now saw the couple posts before mine, basically saying the same thing
the family wants the feds to get involved, they claim it's racial. the problem with that is zimmerman isn't white.

Even if he's not white...whether he's hispanic, bi-racial, or a total mutt, whatever, i think i gotta agree with the family's claim.

IMO Zimmerman considered Martin "REAL suspicious" because he was black. Now MAYBE at first he knew it was someone he didn't recognize as living in the neighborhood (correct me if im wrong but it was trayvon's dad's fiance's house/apt that he was walkin back to, right?) But in no way does that alone justify following the kid, confronting him and putting a bullet in his chest. Especially when he's less than 100 ft from the residence he was headed back to.
(03-19-2012, 01:39 PM)koko Wrote: Even if he's not white...whether he's hispanic, bi-racial, or a total mutt, whatever, i think i gotta agree with the family's claim.

IMO Zimmerman considered Martin "REAL suspicious" because he was black. Now MAYBE at first he knew it was someone he didn't recognize as living in the neighborhood (correct me if im wrong but it was trayvon's dad's fiance's house/apt that he was walkin back to, right?) But in no way does that alone justify following the kid, confronting him and putting a bullet in his chest. Especially when he's less than 100 ft from the residence he was headed back to.

Again, agreed. It's racial because Zimmerman is white. If he were black and the boy was white, Z would be in jail already.
zimmerman is a cop wannabe. but a real cop would have made every effort not to use deadly force. there is a use of force continuum that every cops knows, and you only use what is necessary. he probably could have held the kid down until the real police arrived. although it seems there was a scuffle between them. still, there are other ways to overcome a suspect. and wait for the real police! dispatch TOLD HIM TO STAND DOWN AND WAIT! the guy was so anxious to be a hero.

(03-19-2012, 02:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: zimmerman is a cop wannabe. but a real cop would have made every effort not to use deadly force. there is a use of force continuum that every cops knows, and you only use what is necessary. he probably could have held the kid down until the real police arrived. although it seems there was a scuffle between them. still, there are other ways to overcome a suspect. and wait for the real police! dispatch TOLD HIM TO STAND DOWN AND WAIT! the guy was so anxious to be a hero.

Maybe there wouldn't have even been a scuffle if the idiot had just let the kid walk home. He assumed he was up to no good. Why? Because he was black? Because he had his hood up? Zimmerman is an idiot and a murderer and he needs to be charged ASAP. People like him must really piss you off LC.
Yep, me too. The 911 tape I heard the cop clearly told the guy not to chase the kid. Thsts where there is some gray area with the "Stand your ground" policy. The white guy initiated the confrontation after he was told by police to lay off, that takes away any lawful, reasonable self defense
Are 911 operators police? I thought they weren't.
Commando Cunt Queen