Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hot Car Deaths -- Leave kids in the car and go shopping...
Miami Herald

MiamiHerald
Michael Paluch had settled down for a quiet Wednesday morning of computer programming at his Miami Shores bayfront home when he heard a thud and a woman shriek.

He rushed outside to find his neighbors staring at an unbelievable sight: a partially submerged brown UPS truck in Biscayne Bay.

The baffling sight played this way, police said: The UPS driver was making deliveries east down 96th Street in Miami Shores around 9:30 a.m. in his highly recognizable truck, when it apparently clipped a tree near Northeast 12th Avenue, peeling the roof back like a tin can.

Out of control, the truck careened east and catapulted through pedestrian guard rails into the bay, coming to rest about 100 feet from shore after it continued to float away from land, said Miami Shores Police Chief Kevin Lystad.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
How are the kids?

WTF
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If I left my kids in the car they'd steal the car. Fuck heatstroke. I want to keep my car.

Wallet and pocket knife.
Ramsy obviously hasn't gotten out of her life long retard moment.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't even know what to say about this other than Jesus Christ.
Gear: If I left my kids in the car they'd steal the car.

happens all the time and kids die. these were lucky.

3 kids left in car while mom shopped

Tampa Bay Times

A woman left three young children in her car, with the windows shut and no air conditioning, while she went into the mall by herself because the 3-year-old child "is a handful," according to a Pasco County Sheriff's Office report.

The report said the children, ages 6, 3 and 1, were left unattended for about 25 minutes Tuesday morning while Veronica Wanamaker-Miller, 29, went into the Best Buy at Gulf View Square mall in Port Richey.

Best Buy personnel told Wanamaker-Miller that her children were possibly in danger, at which time she returned to her car, the report said. Deputies said Wanamaker-Miller told them the 3-year-old is a handful and that it is easier to do things without the children.

Wanamaker-Miller, of Port Richey, was arrested and charged with child neglect. She was released Tuesday night from the Land O'Lakes jail after posting $5,000 bond.

[Image: 000177740.jpg]

OK, So she ain't so swift on the copy and paste thing

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/28/28...opped.html

3 kids left in car while mom shopped
Tampa Bay Times
A woman left three young children in her car, with the windows shut and no air conditioning, while she went into the mall by herself because the 3-year-old child "is a handful," according to a Pasco County Sheriff's Office report.
The report said the children, ages 6, 3 and 1, were left unattended for about 25 minutes Tuesday morning while Veronica Wanamaker-Miller, 29, went into the Best Buy at Gulf View Square mall in Port Richey.
Best Buy personnel told Wanamaker-Miller that her children were possibly in danger, at which time she returned to her car, the report said. Deputies said Wanamaker-Miller told them the 3-year-old is a handful and that it is easier to do things without the children.
Wanamaker-Miller, of Port Richey, was arrested and charged with child neglect. She was released Tuesday night from the Land O'Lakes jail after posting $5,000 bond.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/28/28...rylink=cpy
The UPS driver is fine
(06-28-2012, 02:24 PM)Riotgear Wrote: How are the kids?

hah
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Thank you LC. I had a blond moment there and pasted the wrong story. LOL
(06-28-2012, 02:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ramsy obviously hasn't gotten out of her life long retard moment.

I may be a ditz sometimes Dickly, but I have neve left my kids in the car. Not on purpose or because I forgot them. I cannot understand how someone can forget their child is in the car. No matter how busy I was or late or frazzled, I have never forgotten the kids. So turn your nastiness on the mothers that do forget or like this loser who purposely left her kids to die of heatstroke.
(06-28-2012, 03:00 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: The UPS driver is fine

he can be seen here:

http://mockforums.net/post-261269.html#pid261269

with his waterlogged truck.

I hope my switch blades and gun parts weren't on that truck.

Knife and fork.
(06-28-2012, 03:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have neve left my kids in the car. Not on purpose or because I forgot them.

I think a medal is in order.
ZING!

Key and pen.
(06-28-2012, 03:58 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 03:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have neve left my kids in the car. Not on purpose or because I forgot them.

I think a medal is in order.

She can even choose what sticker to on the medal each day Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: untitled.bmp]
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

[Image: article-2166035-13D5C2AB000005DC-938_636x355.jpg]

A Kentucky father has been arrested after leaving his two-year-old son in the back of his scorching hot car while he was at work.

Kenneth Robinson, 31, told police he forgot to drop his toddler, Brady, at day care on Monday, instead, driving straight to his work at an insurance company in London.

In the state's second case in as many weeks, the little boy was strapped in his car seat in the back of the black sedan for two hours before one of Mr Robinson's colleagues noticed him and called 911.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1z8FCJxuK

At least he wasn't hurt. He's a cute little guy.